Cedar Valley College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Cedar Valley College

Braeden

My opinion of Cedar Valley College overall is positive. I participated in dual-credit there before becoming a full-time college student. Throughout my entire experience, professors did a wonderful job, and I always felt like I truly understood the subject matter of the class. I had pleasant experiences in condensed five and eight week courses as well. If you show an interest in learning, the professors at Cedar Valley College will help you achieve your goals. Campus atmosphere is less favorable. It is not bad, but I would rather stay with a group of friends. Overall, my opinion of CVC is positive.

Alejandro

I am a dual credit student, therefore, I am still a high school student but attend cedar valley college to get an associates degree when I graduate high school. My high school has given me the opportunity to experience the college life as a high school student and I love the experience. Cedar Valley College (CVC) has a friendly staff , good security, it has a book store, and it has good places to eat around the city. What I like about CVC is that it has a trail and a forest that you can explore and it is very interesting and very adventurous.

Mikayla

I had a great first college experience at Cedar Valley College. The environment is diverse, friendly and heavily promotes education. I was a part of the early college program which professors were very proud of. During my time at CVC I was also very involved including holding a chair in the sustainability club, logging volunteer hours at the Office of Student life, and being president of the Women of Divinity organization.

Heidi

Your experience at Cedar Valley College is completely what you make out of it yourself. There are many opportunities to get involved on campus and build relationships with professors but only if you're willing to. Overall, it's a good campus to get started at.

Ty'Ana

Cedar Valley is a good starting point for students aiming to get their associates degree. I am a collegiate student from David W. Carter High School, and the cedar valley administrators and teachers have been understanding of our situations and schedules.

It is controlled chaos, Cedar Valley College has its ups and downs. It is not the best college in the world but it does the best for its students and tries to make it affordable.

Kennedy

Overall, I feel that your experience depends on which major you go for. If you're looking for a veterinary school, Cedar Valley has an excellent program for that. However, I was only going in order to take basic college classes in order to advance towards my Bachelor's at an early age. Therefore, my experience is pretty boring because I mostly just stuck to my work in order to earn my Associate's.

Alan

The schools is fantastic for it music programs teachers are there support dreams and growth I always feel welcome there. Its safe and the environment is clean and professional . always something to do to have fun and socialise . my favorite part is the people I met so far the friends I made.

shari

It is a great school and i am proud to be a student there. They have amazing professors who are always on hand if we need anything. The food is wonderful and the cafeteria is always clean and presentable. The academic advisors are wonderful as well, and they answer any question we may have. The students are friendly, helpful, and easy to get along with. I am glad i chose Cedar Valley as my choice school, and I would absolutely refer others to attend.

Alexa

Cedar Valley College has been a place I've been attending since my freshman year in high school. I'm currently doing early college and see this school as a great introduction to the real world. It has provided me a base of education that I know will be helpful in the long run. Although it may need some changes, I know this is a great college for any beginner.

Nadia

I enjoy CVC but I tend to lone myself so I'm really into any activities at the school. I just go get my education then go to work and go home. I like the campus its beautiful, full of trees and a lake where u can eat and look at sort of like a picnic theme. I love the fact that the classes are small because I learn more.

Nancy

It is a community that is worth going and everything is okay, I find the staff and professor helpful and resourceful. If you are looking for party and greek life or on-campus housing, this is not the college for you because you don't stay on campus at all.