Cedarville, OH
Cedarville University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cedarville University

Nic

Save money! Take advantage of the help that high school provides to those who are sincere about furthering their education. Use the tools that are available to you to make the college transition a breeze. Preparation is key to success, after all, only in the dictionary does success come before work.

Katherine

I think that I would tell myself that it is okay to be myself, and that I should never have tried to change who I was to fit in or to attract a boy. I would tell myself that the right friends and guys will love me for me. I would also tell myself that I should go to a high school where I would have more opportunities to grow. I would also make sure that I spent more time with family, and I wish that I had respected my parents more. I think that high school would have been a lot easier if i had done that. I also think that things would have been easier if I had really given my school work my all.

I wish that I had known more about technology.

There is not enough financial aid at all.

Matthew

Students at Cedarville are focused, excited, energetic, passionate, ready to learn, and willing to serve others.

If I could talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself to be patient with the process of discovering what I am going to be studying as a major. I began school studying one major, and have since switched to another major which I feel is more suited to my interests. Additionally, I would encourage myself to study hard and to not procrastinate on assignments given by professors.

People who aren't willing to give maximum effort to their studies should not attend this school. Cedarville is very academically focused, and students who aren't focused will struggle here.

Learn everything you can and appreciate the amount of free time you have. Fill out as many scholarships you can and get involved in a variety of areas in your HS.

The workload! I attended community college for a year then transferred. This school is much more challenging and the teachers expect a lot more.

The amount of time you spend in class and the cost.

Jacqueline

Pick your battles! Use the syllabus to figure out what projects are worth the most and need the most time spent on them. Use this in your social life too. Let the little things be little things and leave them alone. Use your energy constructively.

Someone who wants both a strong spiritual and academic focus as they prepare for their career.

Christ-centered, excellent academics, great community

Christ-centered, excellent academics, great community

Be prepared to study hard. Go to class with an attitude to learn. Don't be afraid to ask questions, even the ones that seem dumb. Be humble in your position as a freshman and in what you know and don't know. Even though there is a lot of food offered in the cafeteria don't overindulge yourself! Make time for getting out and exercising because it is worth it. Remember to have fun and spend time with people and friends. Even if at first you feel lonely and don't know anyone, it's just a phrase and will pass. It doesn't take long before you find that you know several people.

the location (hard to get to places without a car, and it's cold and windy).

James

Cedarville is a Christ-centered and academically strong university.

Cedarville is a Christ-centered and academically strong university.

If I could go back in time, I would tell myself that college is going to be awesome. I would tell myself not to worry about the transition and to relax. I would let myself know that I will be able to do well and succeed if I put the effort into it. The last thing I would tell myself is to simply be myself and not be anxious about college or my future but to simply enjoy it while it lasts.

I wish that I had known how well I would adjust to college so that I would not have been so nervous.

mercie

College is more academic focused. There is more work than in high school and being organized and focused is a recipe for success. Time management is a big thing in college.

Quality education based on biblical truth

there is nothing worst about this school

I would advise myself not to worry about meeting friends, because it is really easy at my school. I would also advise myself not to worry about how I would do with the school load here, because they make it easy to adjust to the classes. The teachers are very friendly, and nobody feels out of place.

How great my friends are, the good times we have, and how much I enjoy the classes in my major.

Cedarville University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.