Cedarville, OH
Cedarville University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cedarville University

Kimberly

Our school is a liberal arts Christian community that is dedicated to equip us for Christ-like service in our choice of caree...

Our school is a liberal arts Christian community that is dedicated to equip us for Christ-like service in our choice of career.

In my first year that I have attended Cedarville University I have been eternally blessed by the Christian community I live and serve in. Everybody at Cedarville University are so friendly and truly care about me. My professors are dedicated people and they strive to challenged me more than I have ever been challenged before. The community is so caring and I have many friends who are going to be my friends for life. Everybody thinks that education quality is important in order to choose the college that is right for them. I believe that is true, but I also believe that a good sense of community is another aspect to consider. Cedarville University is a wonderful working and fun environment and anybody would be blessed to learn, live, and serve in this place.

The worst thing about Cedarville University is the cost of tuition here. You get a wonderful education experience, but many students (including myself) find it very hard to find the money to afford Cedarville University.

I have learned who I am. I am no longer under my parent's roof and so whatever I believe must be my won. I willingly pursue my parent's approval but am not bound by it. My passions are my own. I am young and the world awaits! There is no better place to be in life than right here, right now, pursuing what I love to hopefully change the world!

The people are awesome! We may live in the middle of a corn field but the people here make it worth it!

Mary

My classmates are friendly and caring and are always looking for ways to pray for me and help me with whatever I am struggling with.

I have attended Cedarville University since the fall of 2009 and have enjoyed nearly every minute of being there. I have been reassured in numerous ways that this is the right university to obtain my Bachelor's degree in Science and Nursing. Since the beginning of my college experience I have made friends that have encouraged and prayed for me about my struggles, such as missing home, trying to get student loans, and becoming a better friend and leader. I have also learned that time is money. My Career Services advisor has brought to my attention that I pay around one hundred and thirty dollars for every class I attend. This fun fact has motivated me to never skip classes and to stay awake in those classes. So far I have been successful with both of these goals. One of the most important lessons I have learned is that cramming for tests is NOT a pathway for success. In order to understand and remember the material for my classes, I have decided to study my notes each day. This has been effective thus far and I anticipate its implementation for the remainder of my college career.

The best thing is that it is a Christ-centered campus; the majority of my fellow students have one goal: to glorify God in everything we do! Also, there is always something fun to get involved in on campus such as, being in a discipleship group, volunteering for different organizations, playing intramural sports, dorm wars, friday night movies, etc. Cedarville is an amazing university with encouraging professors who want each of their students to be successful not only in their professions, but also in their walk with God.

Tiffany

My classmates are everything I could have asked for and more.

My classmates are everything I could have asked for and more.

I have gotten a lot out of my college experience. I have learned how to study well and apply what I learn to my life. I have also learned time mangament. School has changed who I am for the better. I love everyone here and the atmosphere.

The only frustrating thing is that there are some rules since it is a private school but they are not that strict and it's easy to get used too.

Jorge

To my advantage I have learned so many new things in college. Throughout my high school career i had been chalenging myself with the hardest classes and doing out of school things to prepare for college, I mean no wonder I got most involved from my graduating class. All of those experiences helped me tremendously but when i got to college i found myself facing new challenges such as managing and balancing many aspects of my life. Work, friends, girl friend, family, community service, school events, and so many more things were on my plate but it is a challenge that i have learned to deal with. At least I am happy that it was just one issue and not more than one if I had not prepared during my high school years. College is a whole new world but i am prepared for the change and make the best out of it.

Alex

I have learned more about what I want to do with my future and have gained friends along the way

Positive culture. Caring people who seek the best for the students.

Courtney

Idealistic, caring, inquisitive, honest, energetic, fun.

Idealistic, caring, inquisitive, honest, energetic, fun.

I absolutely love being asked about my college Why? Because not only were my four years incredibly exciting and fulfilling, but because they gave me an understanding of myself and my world that launched me with confidenceinto the post-college "real world." Sunny-day philosophy classes on the lawn, three hour dinner conversations in the cafeteria, and a study-abroad semester were the contexts for wrestling with some of life's biggest questions: what is the best way to live? what about God? how should I make a difference with my life? The answers I gained to were profoundly shaped by inquisitive and caring friends and by professors willing to be engaged in and out of the classroom. Through them, my time at college prepared me not only for a career but to approach life with deep purpose. As I apply to graduate school to teach history at the collegiate level, I know not only where I am going but why I am going there. Yes, I gained professional skills at college, but I also learned compassion, creativity, and critical thinking. It is those skills and a deep sense of purpose that made my college so very, very valuable.

The weather can be tough, but it's more than worth it!

Debra

So far my experience at Cedarville has given me many friends that I can trust, a chance for fellowship with people from all over the world (but mostly Ohio and Michigan), a better understanding of the Christian worldview in different areas of study, and a chance to grow in all the areas of life. When I first came to Cedarville I never could have imagined that there would be so many people who would open up and love me even when I was scared of opening up to them. I always found help when I needed it, even from people who were complete strangers! When I did not have anywhere sit during lunch two girls offered me a spot at their table and included me into their conversation. The people in my brother and sister unit really became like family, and we had dinner with each other every Friday night. I cannot even fully express in words how much God has used the environment of Cedarville to change my life! If I had to go back and choose where to go to college all over again, I would pick Cedarville University again!

Things to like/love about Cedarville: it's a Christ centered university, Christian worldview in classes, tons of events on campus, comfortable dorm life, chapel (Monday-Friday, 10A.M.) has great speakers and worship, inside jokes, Intramural Sports (ex: Ultimate Frisbee, Soccer, Dodgeball), great workout facilities, wonderful music programs, chances for ministry, Bible studies, mission trips, the wonderful tasting drinks they serve at Rinnova, brother and sister unit bonding, beautiful small town campus with a lake, even sidewalks, the COVE tutoring, SGA study sessions, and "Brief Embraces" (hugs).

You should consider not attending Cedarville if: you like sleeping in past 10A.M., you want to live in a big city, you do not like wind, you do not like having all 4 seasons, if you do not like snow, if you cannot adhear to a curfew, you drink, you cannot live without fastfood, and if you do not want to learn about the Bible and Jesus.

Iulia

I honestly feel very lucky because of how my college experience has been so far. For the last two years of my life, I have not only achieved an associate degree in Networking, but also received my high school degree. No, I did not fail and have to retake or anything like that. I've been attending DeVry University Advantage Academy, in Chicago. In doing so, I have received my associates approximately two years before most of my friends. Attending college during High School was one of the wisest decisions I have ever made. One of the top reasons I’m happy to have my associates degree two weeks after I graduated from high school is knowing that I’ll be able to earn my living faster than everyone else by several years. The second reason is the feeling of accomplishment. It’s not often that you hear that a recent high school graduate has the potential of having a salary of over 50,000. In fact, I could make more than my parents with my experience now, and they have been working for quite some time, and in good jobs. I’m pleased with my college experience.

Jonathan

College has been such a great experience for me so far. As soon as I got to college I jumped right in and ran for Class Vice President. I won and was able to learn a lot about planning various events and being a part of an organization that serves others. Meeting new people and learning new information which will one day help me to succeed in my field of study means that the experience is not only fun, but crutial. I love it so much that someday I would like to become a professor learning and teaching as a career.

Any person who has or would liek to have a heart for God as they prepare themselves for life in the "real world" is a great person to attend Cedarville.

One of my favorite parts about my school is the people. Virtually all of the students are great people and the staff and faculty both love God so much.

Cedarville University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.