Cedarville University

« See more reviews of Cedarville University

Friendly and pretty focused, willing to help and share in academic complaining; I find that I meet at least one new good friend in every class I take.

My classmates are friendly and caring and are always looking for ways to pray for me and help me with whatever I am struggling with.

My classmates are caring, loyal, and positive friends that help me through the tough times and rejoice with me in the good times.

My peers are God loving individuals who encourage me everyday and whom i've grown to love as brothers and sisters in Christ.

While all of my classmates are very friendly and caring there is still a need for more diversity among the student body.

Students at Cedarville are focused, excited, energetic, passionate, ready to learn, and willing to serve others.

Mostly friendly, humorous and willing to learn, not afraid to question teachers or speak their own opinions.

My classmates are caring, politically minded, economically sound, and looking toward the future.

My classmates are extremely encouraging and always striving to edify one another.

My classmates are, for the most part, very motivated towards academics.