Cedarville University

« See more reviews of Cedarville University

This school does have class dress which means no jeans except friday, I think that it makes our campus look nicer and gets us ready for the work force. Another big thing was that there is chapel everyday and I love that. It is an amazing time of worshipping God.

The most unique thing is the fact that we have daily chapel. Their is nothing like worshiping God on a daily basis together with all 3000 plus students. The other thing is just the incredible education we recieve along with the Christian background we get.

The smallness of the campus and the feeling that everyone is friendly and everyone will be readily available to be there when and if you have questions. Along with the religious aspect and feeling that I am growing in my faith every single day.

this school has great access to learning facilities and things to help you be able to get good grades and know what you are learning. the school also has great workout facilities to keep you active. the food is also the best here.

It helps me develop my potential academically. I know when I graduate I will for sure have a job. This school also is serious about community involvement and highly encourages you to invest in other people's lives.

Cedarville has a beautiful, conveniently arranged campus. They challenge you to do your best and will not accept hastily completed work. They are committed to excellence in teaching.

The people that go to Cedarville is what really drew there. They are all professing Christians who want to excel academically and see God glorified.

Christian. All other schools I considred where state schools or non-religious private schools. And it was in Ohio (horrid state).

My school is amazing! Not only are the classes great, we get involved in our community! Which to me is an amazing part of life!

The students have great interaction with each other and with the faculty and staff. I love it!