Cedarville University

« See more reviews of Cedarville University

it is not hard to find the right college. find one that has the major you are interested in but also has others to choose from just in case you change your mind. college is also fun no matter where you go, but remeber it is what you make it. just have fun when you go, don't stress about grades but also don't be a slacker. do the work that needs to be done but remeber to have fun to.

Academics are important, but so is a fun college experience. Choose a school where you will be challenged, make friends, grow, and develop independence. Take adavantage of the opportunities to get involved at school and in the community. Develop great relationships with your professors and advisors. If you show them that you want to succeed, they will make sure you do so.

It's important to study hard and focus on your schoolwork because it's the reason you're attending school, but you should also strike a balance between work and fun and make sure to enjoy the college experience as well. Put yourself out there in social situations and have fun. You still have to get your schoolwork done, but it is possible to let loose and have fun as well.

Carefully weigh the cost. A great education is imporant, but being a slave to your student loans is not worth the high price for a private school education. There is no shame in a state school education. Also- don't go to a school just because your parents did. You are not your parents, and what you want and what the school offer may not be the same thing.

I have learned who I am. I am no longer under my parent's roof and so whatever I believe must be my won. I willingly pursue my parent's approval but am not bound by it. My passions are my own. I am young and the world awaits! There is no better place to be in life than right here, right now, pursuing what I love to hopefully change the world!

Justin, you're a relatively smart guy who can handle the rigors of college. Get involved early and enjoy all Cedarville has to offer. Intermural soccer and football are a great way to make quick friends and build relationships while having fun. Lock into study groups, don't be afraid to ask questions, and always know you are among friends!

Look for a place that challenges you academically and also challenges your growth as a person. You want a place where you can learn and be stretched and changed more into the person that you want to be. In college you should work hard and not procrastinate on homework. Do homework before recreation and you will go a long way!

Look at all of your options and know your financial standing. The child should also be aware of what his/her payments are going to be when graduating and/or still in college. This would help motivate the child to work harder. It all comes down to not spoiling your child, so they don't regret the chioces they make later in life.

I would advise myself not to worry about meeting friends, because it is really easy at my school. I would also advise myself not to worry about how I would do with the school load here, because they make it easy to adjust to the classes. The teachers are very friendly, and nobody feels out of place.

You need to make sure the pros outweight the cons. I go to a kinda lame school because I still believe the academic atomosphere is the best for preparring me for real life(college isn't anywhere). I also would say the there is no replacement for self-iniative and that should be a freshman's focus.