Cedarville University

« See more reviews of Cedarville University

Save money! Take advantage of the help that high school provides to those who are sincere about furthering their education. Use the tools that are available to you to make the college transition a breeze. Preparation is key to success, after all, only in the dictionary does success come before work.

I would tell myself to join the JV soccer try outs. I also to tell my self to study more in the study groups in the library. I would also tell myself to ask Kelly Troyer out sooner! I might have also told myself it would be nicer if you brought your car for those late night trips to TACO BELL!

Do not go to Wilkes University for your first semester and go to Cedarville like you originally wanted to. Pharamcy is not the thing for you and you will be much happier at a Christian school doing something with computers like Information Systems.

Pick your battles! Use the syllabus to figure out what projects are worth the most and need the most time spent on them. Use this in your social life too. Let the little things be little things and leave them alone. Use your energy constructively.

I would encourage them to visit several different kinds and sizes of colleges, in several locations around the United States. It's important to be open to change, be willing to step outside your comfort zone, and go with your "gut feeling."

I have gotten a lot out of my college experience. I have learned how to study well and apply what I learn to my life. I have also learned time mangament. School has changed who I am for the better. I love everyone here and the atmosphere.

No college will be perfect, there will always be problems with finachial aid, professors and even among the student body, just enjoy it! You make the most of your college experience, its ultimately up to you. :)

No matter which college is chosen, it is up to the student to make the best of the experience. Students can have fun and learn well anywhere if they try. Neither comes automatically in any school environment.

Know exactly what you want and go to the college that agree's with your values and your life plan. If money is the issue, try finding scolarships early so that you can get the best education possible.

I have grown up a lot while being in college. I have had the chance to find out who I am, and what I actually believe. I have gained a great education, and I know much more about life and the world.