Cedarville University

« See more reviews of Cedarville University

There is too high of an emphasis on relationship-finding a spouse. I do not know if that is student produced, or the school. The nursing program could be more organized and up to date.

There really isn't anything that bothers me about Cedarville. I think the biggest things I would change would be shorter winters, and maybe a few less cornfields surrounding us.

All the rules. Sometimes the school is legalistic. Also, even though faculty are very helpful and nice, the staff is often rude such as campus safety.

There is little finacial aid available in my opinion and the finacial aid people were less than helpful. It also has very strict standards of living.

There are a lot of rules, but they are only there to help you stay focused and make sure you're not doing anything you shouldn't be for your age.

The only frustrating thing is that there are some rules since it is a private school but they are not that strict and it's easy to get used too.

The most frustrating thing about the school is that every class requires a lot of reading, but you know that coming here beforehand.

There are some rules that I whish didn't exist, but I understand why they are inplace, so they don't bother me all that much.

The most frustrating thing is I do not have a car on campus, therefore it is hard ro get anywhere.

The most frustrating thing about the school is the curfew on the weekends. I wish it was extended.