Cedarville University

« See more reviews of Cedarville University

The best thing about the school is that it is Christ-centered. There is chapel throughout the week, everyone graduates with a Bible minor, classes take a Biblical view on everything, and your classmates can build you up in your faith because they share that faith. For four years of your life, you have the chance to be surrounded by people who are passionate about the Lord. When you graduate, you will be grounded and ready to go out and serve the world in love.

The best thing about CU is definitely the opportunities for volunteering. Faculty, staff, and students all strive to create opportunities for volunteering. There are volunteer fairs and organizational fairs on campus to bring all of the opportunities right to each students doorstep. It is so easy to get involved at this school, the opportunities are presented right in front of you and you are constantly encouraged to take part.

They are truely focused on Christ. He always comes first. I love having chapel everyday! It is an amazing chance to take a break from classes during the day and be together as one school worshiping our one awesome God! THe community here at Cedarville is exceptional, the professors care about there students not just in class but also on a personal level. It is just a great place to be.

The best thing about Cedarville is by far the people. The faculty, staff and students all mesh together well to provide an uplifting and encouraging "bubble" that is unlike any other place I've ever been. Everyone there cares for you legitimately and are adamant about helping you with the things you need helped with, no matter what. You make friends for life at Cedarville.

Cedarville has given me many opportunities to utilize my abilities and education, including making videos from the day I stepped on campus, traveling as sound man with a music team, leading groups, organizing events, and providing connections with people that will stay with me for life!

The best thing about Cedarville is the Christian enviornment that is on campus. This enviornment is acheived by the way the students live, study and interact with one another. I feel that this is the best thing becuase this is what makes Cedarville unique from other schools.

Chapel is the best thing about my school. We are a Christian school, and my schoold takes a firm stand on having chapel 5 days a week (monday through friday), and we are required to go on Sunday. We keep Christ the center of this University!

The atmosphere in general. Now that I'm done, I realize the importance of being a part of a community in relation to spiritual growth. There is community at Cedarville and people who challenge you to pursue God more intimately.

I fell in love with the small town community atmosphere on campus. Everyone was friendly, class sizes were generally small, and I felt the faculty and staff truly cared about not only my education but about me as a person.

With everyone comeing from the same religious background, you didn't have to explain certian things, but at the same time people came from different life backgrounds so we didn't all look at things the same way.