Shreveport, LA
Centenary College of Louisiana

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Centenary College of Louisiana

Mariah

It is very amazing and great! I liked how the classes are very small and you are able to get close to your professors. I also liked how small the campus is because you are able to know where everything is at. The staff is very helpful and nice as well. The volleyball program is very great as well. I am very excited how this season is going to be!

Emma

Centenary College of Louisiana is a fantastic school for anyone who not only wants a superior liberal arts education, but a family as well. The small student population makes it easy to get familiar with more of the student body and is far less intimidating than a larger school. Despite its small size, however, there is a myriad of majors, clubs, activities, and opportunities available for everyone. The campus allows you to speak your mind and, if things get political, debate will generally be civilized, even friendly. As I am a freshman in my first semester, I cannot go in depth on the academics, but the education I have received, especially in the music department, is far greater than the rest of my schooling combined. The professors are all very competent and willing to help out any way they can. The choir is also incredible and, if you're in it, you're already friends with over 10% of the student body. If you are considering a career in music, I would go to Centenary. I would recommend getting food away from the Caf on occasion as it's pretty hit or miss; but they usually know how to prepare chicken and potatoes. Stay away from the baseball boys.

Diane

I'm about to be a freshman but I feel as if that Centenary is my home. It is where I have made friends, made new memories and conversed with numerous people. The atmosphere and attitude revolving around campus is positive and motivational. The campus itself is beautiful, homey, and diverse. The cafeteria is divine. The extracurricular activities, sports, and Greek life are all warm and welcoming. Overall, I have found my home and am so excited to be attending in the Fall.

Mathew

I absolutely adore Centenary. From the people to the classes to the campus to its location, there is nothing about it I don't like. It offers many opportunities to see different parts of the world, help the community around the college, and won't just educate you, it will prepare you for the working world.

Tia

I love Centenary and I can't see myself anywhere else. What I like about Centenary the most is that I belong to the Centenary College Choir. Being in the choir has taught me a lot about myself and what I aspire to be one day. Plus the organization is very family-oriented. I give Centenary 9 out of 10 stars rating.

The academics are wonderful, but they have some dumb requirements like living on campus and culture credits. It is the most liberal school in Louisiana that I have seen, if you are looking for that. Food could use work, but I can usually find something.

Bri'ann

My overall opinion of Centenary College of Louisiana is that I love it!! Centenary is amazing, not just for it's academics, but also for sports and Greek life. All my professors are awesome and they're always willing to help me. I love this school and everything it has to offer.

Princes

Centenary College of Louisiana

Centenary is a great school and I would recommend it others but I will also list the faults of the school so that they know they are making the right choice. I feel at home at Centenary and I did the first time I stepped onto the campus.

Toby

The fact that even though it is small it is diverse and offers many different oppurtunities.

Make sure to have plans to branch out more in meeting people who are going to the same school. Apply for more scholarships in any free time. Start buying small things for college dorm earlier in the year.

Someone who likes to be challenged with learning. Someone eho is not afraid to work hard. Someome who likes a diverse place,but is small in numbers.

Princes

Centenary is a home away from home for me, because the people hear are like family and we treat each other as such.

I would tell myself to join more activites, apply for as many scholarships as you can, & to join Student Life Organizations.

I wish I knew how horrible the cafe food was.

Centenary College of Louisiana administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.