Centenary University Top Questions

What I wish I had known is that on campus there really isn't a Greek life. I asked questions and researched and saw no signs of Greek life on campus, but it wasn't until I got to school in the fall that I realized it

Jon

My only regret is not doing this sooner. I wish I had gone to this school the first time around instead of investing years and money at a technical school.

Ernest

Nothing I like discovering things on my own, that way i'm not influenced by outside sources.

Nelson

More about the clubs and activities they do . how they get involve around in the community in the sense of community service

Beth

I wish I knew how awesome Centenary College is before I came to the school. I thought I was settling because it was closer in distance, but I was wrong.

Carly

My major qualm with Centenary is that I feel I did not get the education and real work experience that I would have liked to gain over the years; being a graphics major, I feel there is more I could have gotten out of certain courses that were mandatory, and some that I could have well done without. I did learn a great deal about art and the computer programs I'll need, but I still feel unprepared for the "real world", which is unacceptable since I'm going into my last semester in my senior year.

That the dorms apart from the apartments are falling apart two of the dorms I have lived in the ceilings leaked really badly. There was a lack of repairs when needed and everything that was repaired was like patch work so the leaks would keep occuring.