Conway, AR
Central Baptist College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Central Baptist College

Kaylen

I love Central Baptist College with all of my heart. I know The Lord brought me there to find my forever friends. He also brought me there to prepare me for life after CBC and the real world. The classes are small which makes them close knit. I have so much pride for my school.

I love it! CBC is a wonderful college and the experience there has been amazing! The teachers are always accessible, and willing to talk about anything. The academics are superb and all the students have a willingness to learn unlike any college I have seen.

Benjamin

I would tell myself not to worry and let God be God. He will lead you the way you need to go and make the path for you, even if youre looking at others and there situations. I would tell myself that people are not always what they seem.. Just to be true to yourself.

Any one who doesn't believe in Jesus and the Holy Bible shouldn't attend. It is a bible based school.

I brag about how cool and Christ-like my teachers are and how its home away from home. Everyone is friends and would do anything to help another person.

David

Hi David, First off I would like to tell you that you that I am in the same place you are right now. I am transfering for an undergraduate program. You may be wondering why. Well that's because I changed my major numerous times because I did not persist through tough situations and I fell into the discouragement that our family and friends led us in. I would first want to tell you to persist in all the things that you love to do. Don't change anything. Push yourself to become the best film director that you can be right now. Learn all the fundamentals from developing your creativity alongside learning the techinical side of film making. Don't be discouraged by the amount of times you fail; it is bound to happen. Instead, learn from your mistakes, get back on your feet, and find joy in taking risks and failing. Afterall when you experience failure, you end up learning a lot from the experience. So don't be afraid of failure David, it is the best learning experience I have had thus far. Be confident in your choices, and be confident in yourself. You are truly amazing.

Douglas

I would give myself the advice of how important it is to stay on top of schoolwork assignments and how imoirtant it is to stay focused on the degree program so that you can finish your education on time. When I first started school I was not very focused on time management, this hurt my gpa and overall experience of school. Now that I am more focused, my grades are much better and I actually enjoy schoolwork and the experience of learning new material. Also, when I first startedcollege, I was an expert at procrastination. This is now diferent in that I see the value of being on time with my assignments. Not only does it allow me to turn in a higher quality of work, but also allows me to be less stressed. I try to say about a week ahead of my assignments. The student I am now is completely different from the student I was. I now enjoy school and am passionate about finishing my degree and then finding a job in the related field.

The best thing about my school is the size. There are just over 600 students and that enables me to get to know the other students and develop a sort of community with them. Also since the campus is small, the classroom student to teacher ratio is also small. This allows for good and in depth interaction with the professors. They have time to work individually with each student and encourage them in their schoolwork.

I tend to brag about how well the teachers do at being interactive with the students and being genuine in their interest for the students success. The information presented in class is also very informative. There is not much mindless busy work, most assignments are prodictive and useful for gaining knowledge in the degree you are pursuing.

Brandy

I think the first thing I would tell myself is that dreams really do come true. Growing up my family was very poor and still continue to be. As a young girl I remember telling my mom that I wanted to be a singer. Her response to me was, "Brandy, that is impossible to do and it costs far too much. Pick something else." For years it was installed in the back of my mind that no matter how good I was at singing I had no chance at getting a great education and possibly making music my career. Little did my mom know that I was going to overcome and pull through strong. By hard work and the grace of God I made it to Central Baptist College. Now that I am here as the first person in my family to go to college I see that anything is possible with God. If I were to give myself advice about making the transition I would simply be an encourager. I would tell myself to never give up because no matter which situation you come out of you always have the choice to rise above.

Anyone could attend this school and feel at home and happy. All of the students and staff are extremely welcoming here at Central Baptist College. The moment you step onto campus you become part of a huge family. Once you get here, you will not want to leave.

I honestly dont find anything frustrating about CBC. The teachers and staff are all very respectful and fun, the cafeteria food is amazing, and dorm life is a dream! I am only a freshman and I know I've met life long friends here.

Brandon

My classmates are fun and intelligent.

My classmates are fun and intelligent.

Before you go to college, take as many concurrent credit hours as possible. It will allow you to be out of school a lot sooner. College life is harder than high school. You go to school for a shorter amount of time and have more work in college. Make sure you study.

Jierra

The advice I would give myself is not to rely on your parents to help you. I relied on my mom to help me and with her being a single parent and not going to college, I didn't really have help. I didn't really know what to do and she didn't either. I did not receive as much money as I should have because my FAFSA was filled out wrong. My mom had to come out of pocket to pay the money she didn't have so I can attend college out-of-state. Another piece of advice I would give myself is to study hard. Even though I had a 3.5 GPA, it lowered my freshman year of college. High school was so easy to me and I didn't really have to study but in college, it is totally different. There is so much information to retain and you can easily forget. If I could go back to being a senior, my freshman year of college would have been easier and I would not have to repeat any classes.

The worst thing I consider about Central Baptist College is it is too strict. I understand that it is a baptist school, but we are not allowed to have dances and the dorms have curfew. Being a college student, I want to experience the college life as well keep my spiritual faith. Also, the Bible is forced upon us. Forcing students into religion just makes the students farther away from the Lord. It is better for us to want to learn more ourselves and not forced to do it. It feels like we are all in high school again.

The most frustrating thing about Central Baptist College is the dorm policy. Not only do we have curfew, but we are required to live in the dorms until the age of 21 or if we are married. If not, then we have to get a letter signed by our parents. It is pretty frustrating because of course your parents want you to be protected and doesn't want you to live on your own.

Casey

My school is best known for being a good baptist school where everyone knows everyone. Everytime someone asks me where I go to school and I say Central Baptist College they say, "I've heard a lot of good things about that school and the number of students enrolled is increasing." It's small, but in my opinion it's the perfect size. I can walk anywhere I need to go and I always see someone I know.

I have learned more in college than I ever did in high school. I have taken many different kinds of classes and learned a lot. I have also made life long friends and I have got the chance to do something a lot of people don't get to and that is play a college sport. I love this school and the people who work and attend there.

I brag most about how friendly all the faculty and students are. Everywhere I go on campus someone is always smiling at me and asking how my day is going. The teachers are also very willing to help out with any problems I am having in the classroom.

Muhammad

If it get possible for me to go back my high school time It will be a miracle for me.And It will be very fine time for me to get talk to myself as a senior school student.I will give all the time to strees in learning things by its core concepts..Because In my life uptill now I have lernt that Core Concept of what you are doing is the most essential thing to become educated. If it would happen agian I will be all time to study the base of all subjects and I will be one of the most knowledgeable person then..I always give importance to time but I didn't utilize that time for myself by not understanding the core concept of my subjects. So I will then prefer to study conceptually..

Central Baptist College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.