Central Christian College of Kansas Top Questions

robert

If I could go back in time and give my high school self one piece of advice, it would be to get into college and finish your degree as soon as possible. Do not focus your time and energy on having fun with your friends. Instead, complete all the work you can now, so when you are older you will not have to prioritize school time, work time, family time. If I could go back in time, I woudl also suggest to my high school self to start working towards any job that you want. No matter how much schooling is involved, if you apply yourself, you are smart enough to accomplsih any goal. Don't be scared of having to put in a little hard work. You have proved that when you want to be, you are one of the smartest people you know. So aim toward the stars. If you truly want something badly enough, you will reach it eventually.

Ayuk

Advices I would give myself if I know what I know now about college well be, study hard, come prepared to learn and manage my time.

Enjoy your senior year, but make sure you buckle down and get done what needs to get done. Prepare for the responsibility of life as well as schoolwork. Be open to making friends who seem different from you at first. Don't be afraid to go to campus events alone, chances are you'll make friends there. Don't judge people by what other people say or even your first impression of them. If most people on campus are wary of the guy you are dating, it's not a good sign. Make sure that you make time for yourself, time to do recreational reading, or to go to church if you want. Most of all, live it up, soak it up, and give all of yourself to what's most important. God is with you, so listen to what He says.