Central Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Central Community College

Marlys

It is a great school to start out at! I just wish there were a few more majors.

Morgan

Small school with a great atmosphere for getting in and getting your courses done. Minimal distractions of normal college life. Professors are easy going and open. Campus has nice buildings all linked together so movement within is easy and simple. Need a better option for meals at noon other than snack bar.

Kate

Central has been a great place for me to take early college entry classes. I took a summer class, and the class sizes were very small, which made the experience great for a first timer. My instructor was responsive to my questions, both in person and through email, which helped give me the confidence to succeed in the class. Overall, I'd recommend CCC for students in high school looking for opportunities to earn college credit.

alexis

I really enjoy Central Community College. It is out of town and there isn't much to do, but the teachers do care. I can joke around and have intellectual conversations with my instructors. The food is really tasty and the Student Union is the place to be. It is a nice place to study between classes and the library is a nice place to get free coffee.

Humberto

I really like going to college here but sometimes it feels like there is not enough activities to do on campus. I felt like one of the instructors got annoyed with a student who kept asking questions. I didn't really mind him asking questions. The professor told him he would just give him the code we did in class. This bothered me because he was just trying to understand the concept being taught. My next professor got suspended for the semester for show a meme I didn't really mind it but someone else found it offensive. His replacement was not really prepared to teach our class but we still had fun in that class. He would go way off topic and by the end of 2 class period we would just be taking about something else.

Shelby

I think Central Community College will be an awesome school to go to and I recommend it to anyone. The campus has 24-hour security and if your not safe you can call them and have them walk you to you dorm. They have a variety of food and they have outstanding dorms. Overall I think CCC is a great place to be so I choose Central Community College for Culinary Arts in Hastings.

TYRA

I have been very impressed with the quality of the teaching at CCC. Professors create engaging courses and are available to help students. Free tutoring is also offered. In rural Nebraska, you can't beat CCC for value when it comes to earning credits that can be easily transferred to degree programs at the University of Nebraska. As long as you consult your advisor and do your research on accepted credits for the university program you want to transfer to, you can save almost half of the cost of a bachelor's degree.

Gilberto

My opinion of Central Community College is a inexpensive and affordable school for all ages. It is a great place to start your college with many local students and it's unique diversity of people make it fun to meet new people that come from out of states and country to play sports. I would highly recommend going to Central Community College.