Central Connecticut State University Top Questions

I would honestly consider my classmates at Central as a good portion of students from my graduating high school class who couldn't afford housing at another univeristy but still wanted an accredited, solid education at a cost that won't put them in debt their entire lives.

My sepcific major classmates mostly looked down on me because I was an athlete.

Geoffrey

Diverse and unique all in their own ways.

My classmates are driven to pursue a morally gratifying and selfless career in nursing.

Luis

My classmates at Central Connecticut State University are young, ambitious and very excited to live their dreams after college.

My classmates are hard working individuals that aspire to get a good education for their future career.

Jazmine

My classmates at Central Connecticut State University are active and motivated through out class discussions.

I would describe my classmates as being pieces of food at an international buffet; some are hot, some are cold, some are sweet, others sour, but they start off safely grouped in their serving trays until a nice empty plate of College comes along and brings them all together.

My class mates are fun loving but hard working students who are very nice to everyone and helpful to new students they are easy to be friends with.

They provide interesting debate topics and are eager to learn.

ana

My classmates were helpful, and friendly.

My classmates are always friendly and we discuss both class related subjects and things about the industry we want to go into.

Jill

The study body is very diverse. Most students come from Connecticut or the surrounding states. Many students are apart of athletic teams.

My classmates in the communication dept. are really fun and energetic.

Curious, bright and conscientious.

My classmates are a very diverse group of students with aspirations to thrive in the field of their choice.

Virginia

My classmates are generous and make sure that everyone is understanding the same information.

Merari

we are all willing to learn, passionate about the subject and with no fear of talking about subjects that go beyond the subject.

Friendly, down to earth and easily approachable.

My classmates are extremely diverse.

Dan

Friendly, unique

A lot of my classmates are dickheads and arrogant. Some of them are friendly but for the most part they are inconsiderate and unintelligent.

Generally, most of my classmates are very snooty, clicky people that I feel no need to try to get to know or form any connection with what so ever.

Chiara

Every classmate is ready for the day to be over

Classmates are helpful, friendly and intelligent. It's easy to become friends with fellow classmates to exchange notes and thoughts on class discussions or just to hang out when the day is done.