Macon, GA
Central Georgia Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Central Georgia Technical College

ashlyn

it sgood only problem in financial aid

it sgood only problem in financial aid

Tina

I love Central Georgia Technical College, their academic programs are great and if a student needs help or has a problem there is always some one willing to help you. I am always encouraging others that are interested in going back to school, to go check out CGTC the best college around.

Alec

Very small but the town it's in is nice with 2 other schools (Georgia Military, GCSU) which are both big so lots of people. The school is very inexpensive but you get what you pay for. I know there are sports that the school supports highly but I personally haven't been contacted by the school about it.

Brenda

The Polysomnographic Tech program is the best around. I was advised to go to Central Georgia Tech because it was so thorough, I may even have a job waiting for me when I finish.

What are you thinking? Marriage, children now? Are you nuts? There is a whole world out there, make it a better place. Don't wait until you are desperate for a college education, you have time right now to take care of that. Just start with a good 2 year college and go from there. Even if you don't know what you want to do, do something. ""Education is not the answer to the question. Education is the means to the answer to all questions." -- William Allin

The diversity. There are people right out of high school but, like me, there are middle aged people looking to better their world. Every place you look you see smiling faces. From teachers to students to the clean up crew.

Curtis

My school is best known for our great credit transfers with Mercer Univrsity.

My school is best known for our great credit transfers with Mercer Univrsity.

The advice I would give to myself is to look over what you have learned in class after every class, so you dont have to cram the night before test time.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the ducks that hang around there because they leave around a lot of droppings.

Summer

I really would like to go to school for engineering. If I could go back to my senior year I would have applied for more scholarships and grants. Without those there is no way I can make it through school, because of my financial situation.

I just transferred into this school, but I wish their orientation process was more organized.

People who work full-time, this is a good school to attend.

Central Georgia Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.