Fayette, MO
Central Methodist University-College of Graduate and Extended Studies

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Central Methodist University-College of Graduate and Extended Studies

I, personally, love the atmosphere of the school. Because they are affiliated with the Methodist church they have a weekly service on Tuesdays that go from 8-9am, even if students do not attend the service this still allows this time to study or finish more of their assignments before class. The people, are family, they welcome anyone and everyone. There is also a lot of foreign students that attend CMU. The campus itself is beautifully worn. It shows its age, but in a delightful warming sense. The flowers that bloom in spring add just the right pop to the school. It is always a good, laid back, and accepting environment from anyone.

Nia

Central Methodist University is an extremely great college to attend. The college is very diverse and everyone is extremely friendly. I feel safe all the time on campus. The campus size is perfect, it's not too big and it's not too small. CMU has a great fanbase when it comes to sports and is very welcome to walk-ons. The school is also an NAIA Division 1 University. I would recommend anyone any day to attend CMU.

Angela

I atten this university online. I wish I could say more about it but I can't. I have heard that it is a fabulous campus and community. I think that people are lucky to atten this university. It is a small campus but the have multiple campuses and something for everyone.

Mercy

If I could talk to myself as a high school senior, I would advice myself to simply follow my dreams. Your childhood goes by so fast, and your years as a young adult go by even faster. I would caution the future me not to lose myself in the hype of being away from home and to remember what drives me. I would also advice my younger self to not care so much what other people's opions of me are.

I think the worst thing about school is losing yourself and your passions along the way. Don't just go with the flow, or the motions. Think outside the box and don't be afraid to try new things. What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger.

People who are looking for change, steping outside of your comfort zone. If you want to experience a new way of life, this is the school to attend.

Debra

The school is best known for its small size and friendly campus.

The school is best known for its small size and friendly campus.

Looking back I would encourge myself to be more involved with the campus at a earlier time in my education. This would have allowed for more opportunities not only throughout my college life, but also into my career. I would also encourage myself to participate in the opportunities that were offered through the school, such as the mission trips and spring break trips, this would have helped me receive more education and experience in my life.

The best thing about CMU is the size. The small campus and class sizes allows more opportunities for the students and also creates a closer bond.

Jason

I would tell myself to stay focused on the bottom line. The reason for college is so that you can achieve greatness for yourself.I would also explain that the transition is rough, you are for the most part on your own out there. Then I would continue to say that no matter what, this is what you need.If you want to get a job that you will be happy with for the rest of your life you must push through any of the hard times.The most important is you and or your state and parents even the federal government is paying for this education take it serious and remember there are those out there who do not get this opportunity. If you do your work, dont procrastinate and stay focused it all gets much smoother over time. Take pride in yourself. Dont give in to peer presure, stay of strong mind and body.Learn from everything and everyone you can take advantage of every tool to make life easier and meet as many different kinds of people you can.Dont be affraid of your teachers professors and dont be affraid of succeeding in life

The campus I attend is an extention of the main campus.It is in Columbia MO. This campus provides all the general education courses needed. The cost is ideal,the staff is very helpful and enthusiastic about the University and the opportunity to help students.The class size is perfect small and very personal.The teachers and Professors are well educated intresting and motivated to do a great job.The campus is culturaly diverse and inviting to all. Simply put there are lots of best not just one.

I wished I knew that the courses were just up thru an associates,I would like if they offered more extended courses.

Victoria

This school has a wonderful and interesting history. It also has a very wide cultural background and students from all over.

If I could go back and talk to myself...oh the things I would tell myself... First of all...STUDYING IS VERY IMPORTANT! Luckily here some teachers help students walk through classes but nobody will be there to hold your hand. This is a time for growing up and transitioning into adult-hood. It is nothing like high school. Also, there is not time for distraction and what you do here is the beginning of your future.

This school is great, however I believe they take a lot of money from the students and the sports teams are very unorganized.

Central Methodist University-College of Graduate and Extended Studies administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.