Central Michigan University

« See more reviews of Central Michigan University

Central Michigan is an amazing school. Many students are able to be accepted and receive a scholarship for academics are other reasons. Central offers many majors and minors to cater for the diverse amount of students who attend. Each department consists of professors who want their students to succeed, and many success centers and helpers are available to students looking for success.

Pretty large university, that has a wide variety of students that are enrolled. A lot of social events are alcohol based. Without an older friend or student introducing you to clubs and volunteer work it may be intimidating to start or join. Strong football team that brings the students together. Offers many different majors and minors.

CMU has a lot to offer its students but there is a lot of partying involved in social activities. Police around here are CRAZY but for a good cause. Facilites are usually VERY nice and well kept. Sports teams are outstanding and the athletes are very social when they can be.

Central Michigan University is an amazing university, the campus is not that big and it is not hard to find your way around and everyone is willing to help you out whether it is with finding a building or if it has something to do finacially.

CMU is an awesome university: it has the friendliest, most open campus I have ever experienced, offers excellent academic opportunities, small class sizes, and a relatively compact campus, which makes it accessible for students without a car.

I am a hard working, honest, determined, driven individual, a great communicator, a person who gets along well with others and a person who gets the job done on time and gets the job done right.

There are many different majors available and there are many different groups to join but be sure to get as much financial aid as possible or it will be difficult to pay as you go on.

A great place if your looking for a great social life but lacks students who have a drive to do well in school. It makes it hard to develop study groups to better yourself.

Central Michigan University is the ideal school for any student that has great goals for the future and wants the support of excellent professors to help accomplish them.

They say that it's a party school, but it's also a place to learn from some of the best professors, take part in the best programs, and meet some of the best people.