Central Michigan University

« See more reviews of Central Michigan University

What is the stereotype of students at your school?

CMU is largely viewed as a party school and its students are seen as inferior to larger surrounding schools, such as Michigan State and University of Michigan.

That it is a "hick" school in the middle of corn fields. Kids party too much, and the only reason they went there is because they couldnt get into state.

That CMU is a party school and all of the students here just get wasted all the time, that the students here are rejects from other Universities

We are not smart enough to get into Michigan State or University of Michigan. We are also known as a big drinking school.

I would say that there are different groups of people at CMU. Like preps, rockers, skaters, athletes, etc.

That it is a big party school. That Central accepts anyone, regardless of GPA (to an extent)

Business and Education School, Friendly Campus, Involved, Leadership Institute, Party School

That we all drink, party every night, have sex every night and with anyone we feel like.

That we're a bunch of party animals who go crazy and have random sex on the weekends.

We were the ones that couldn't get into Michigan State.