Central Michigan University

« See more reviews of Central Michigan University

I think the kind of person who shouldn't attend this school, or any college for that matter, is anyone who isn't serious about their education. There are literally thousands of college dropouts in universities across the nation each year, because students are either too immature or irresponsible for the demands of a higher education. I think people who lack self control and self efficacy should not attend college either, because these people cannot balance their social lives and their academics. College life is full of opportunities to form amazing memories, but one must keep their priorities straight.

The type of person that should not attend Central Michigan University is an individual who is soley attending college for the purpose of partying and embracing the social scene. Campus enforcement does not tolerate students who abuse their rights, and professors do not tolerate students who do not perform to the best of their ability in the classroom. CMU offers hundreds of extracurricular activities and organizations available to students. Overall, it is important to possess the motivation to attend class every day, as well as possess academic integrity.

The kind of person that should not attend this school would be someone whos main goal is to fail. there are so much resources for the student to used to there success that you only choose to fail by not putting in effort to success in life. You learn so much more than just what is needed for your degree. long life lessons in friendship, in teambuilding , in relationships, in family, amd most importantly in Life. Socrates one said " the unexamined life is not worth living for a human being". At CMU you learn to enjoy life to the fulliest.

Someone with a single-minded way of thinking shouldn't attend this university. If you focus on one thing you can ultimately become successful at one thing. If you branch out and focus on multiple interests/ ways to get involved you can really be something special with an array of ideas opposed to just one. Be great at learning by surround yourself with the right people, but never be afraid to venture off into different groups and better yourself. Come into this new experience with an open mind, and instantly watch yourself blossom.

A person should not attend this school if they don't want to be involved. Whether it be social or academic the involvement on this campus is apparent. Everyone is extremely spirited about going here and although there is some discrimination it's an overall friendly atmosphere. Students who shouldn't attend would be anyone who's prejudiced agains a native American tribe as the Chippewa culture is intertwined with that of the university.

If you cannot handle a party scene, or if you are not interested in progrgams like education, psychology, business, nursing, public relations, or recreation, then Central is not the school for you. If you like to be by yourself most of the time, and don't like to hang out with friends or get involved, then Central is not the school for you. There are many things to do on campus, and not much time is spent sitting in your room.

A person that takes their work seriously should attend Central Michigan University. Someone looking for a very good education and willing to put in the work ethic to achieve it. Someone willing to apply themselves and dedicate themselves to their education. A person that is really looking for the college experience and great professors. Someone commited to their studies and ready to succeed.

The kind of person that should not attend this school is one who is extremely academically focused, doesn't like to go out with friends on the weekends, very conservative, not open to new ideas or opinions, and prefers to keep to themself! CMU offers an engaging and energetic environment, and one who keeps to themself may feel out of place and uncomfortable.

The type of person to attend shouldn't be lazy or slack off. Hard work is necessary to pass the classes offered at Central Michigan. Students shouldn't be here just to party or have a good time. They must be someone willing to go to class at all times, unless ill or in case of emergency. The student needs to want to reach success and put in good study time.

Someone who desires a small, close-knit, specifically focused community should not attend Central Michigan University. Those seeking a university that is extremely progressive, diverse, or environmentally focused may be happier elsewhere. Finally, those seeking a big city environment may not find their niche at Central Michigan University.