Central Michigan University

« See more reviews of Central Michigan University

For the most part, my school is not frustrating. The only thing I wish my school would change is giving students better resources on where to find and apply for scholarships.

My school has many student organizations, over 200, and they are available to everyone, but there are really only a select number that actually make their mark on campus.

Having a hard time understanding professors who can't speak English well. I am trying to learn, but have difficulty understanding what they are saying half the time.

The small percentage of people who do not utilize what CMU hasd to offer. People do not pay attention and dont realize all the great things out school has to offer.

Everything is about greek life. Everything is about drinking. Its annoying to think that people put such an emphasis on such stupid things.

Professors that do not care about the students and students that dont care about anything at all.

Although the campus itself isn't terribly big, the buildings are too spaced and parking is limited

That you can not pass with a D. But I believe that is with most colleges. So I can not complain.

The most frustrating thing about CMU, is not having the people I love attend with me.

Absolutely nothing. This university is the ultimate best and I have no complaints.