Central Michigan University

« See more reviews of Central Michigan University

I wish I would have known about all of the services and social events offered on campus. You can always find who need to talk to about question that you may have and there is always something going on, on or around campus that you can easily get involved it. I don’t think it is possible for someone to say that Central offers them nothing.

Before I came to Central it would have been helpful to know the different organizations and Registered Student Organizations available for students to join. Also, I wished I would have known the appropriate amount of classes to take in a semester. Taking two chemistry classes in one semester wasn't a wise decision for me.

That not many students will actually be accepted into the graphic art program. That is what I wanted to go for and I have even met with an advisor and they had never mentioned that information. I had to find out at orientation. I wish they wouldn't have withheld that information from me when I had first met with an advisor.

Rather than something I wish I had "known" I wish I would have taken more AP tests in high school because the first two years of college seem to be an extension of high school classes I have already taken. So, taking AP tests would have allowed me to avoid "repeat" classes in my first couple of years here.

Before I came to this school, I wish I would have known what field of study I wanted to go into. This year, I am taking many differnet types of classes to see what I am passionate about pursuing. Many of my classes are very interesting and now I am having an even harder time deciding what to go into.

There really isn't anything I wish I knew before going to my school. I just wish I hadn't waited so long to get involved on campus. At Central there are so many opportunities/club/groups to get involved with and although I'm involved now I wish I had gotten involved right away my freshman year.

Once I started attending my classes at Central Michigan University, I wish that I had known that the people were going to be so friendly. The teachers at this school are very easy to talk to and had I known this before coming here I would have done much better my first semester.

I wish I had known that there wasn't any free public transportation. There is a campus shuttle which is practically inexpensive. But as a college student sometimes your budget doesn't allow you to splurge.

I wish that I didn't necissarily know anything about the school before I came rather than wishing I could go back and get my butt in gear during highschool so that I would be more prepared for colege.

I wish I would have taken my high school guidance counselors seriously and prepard more instead of waiting until college. It took a lot of work to understand what I should have already known.