Central New Mexico Community College Top Questions

Georgia

People who are just trying to get the extra federal aid paid out to them! They have caught on to you guys... Stop trying to take federal aid money the rest of us could actually use to improve ourselves. If you aren't going to work hard, don't bother showing up to classes. The teachers will not put up with nonsense. We may be a community college, but we pride ourselves in wanting to learn.

Eli

A person that isn't human, anyone can attend the college. The teachers are encouraging everyone to express how they feel toward the subject and if help is needed then the classmates around the student come to the aid.

Alba

The people who shouldn't attend this school would maybe be college students that are too advance in their career or those who are fast lerners. Since this school tryes to take you step by step in every class its not always the place for people who just like to get to the point of a lecture real quick.

Elliot

Some one should not attend if the want more of a big collage kind of experince, or some one who is tring to go for a 4 year degree.

Gabriel

I don't believe that there is a person who shouldn't attend this school. I believe that first year college students no matter what age should attend this school first because they will learn the college life style and recieve credits with much less stress. To me this college is the first step to learning exactly how the college life is. Once one gets to know and understand the college life style, they can then transfer to a college of there desire with the confidence and self satisfaction of knowing how to prepare and be ready for their courses.

Audra

The only kind of person who shouldn't attend this school is someone who is there to fool around. This school is for anyone and everyone who is serious about an education and when students are more concerned about making friends rather that learning they are possibly holding another student back from getting the education they want and need.

Mallory

People that are not serious about their future.