Newark, OH
Central Ohio Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Central Ohio Technical College

Rick

I was never a senior in high school and dropped out as a junior. I am kicking myself daily for being a fool. I now want to unleash my artistic talents and develope skills needed to help me be a graphic designer.

Support staff and professor to student ratio is weak.

One who needs plenty of guidence and support to achieve a goal.

My school is very helpful with making sure you reach your goals and your happy with your life.

My classmates have been caring, self- motivated and they are making positive strides towards theres goals.

If I could go back in time I would of study scholarships more and worried about how to pay for school. I just always thought there would be a way to go to school. Well now I know thats now true because I'm trying to go back and get a great career field and Im hitting wall with money. I dont have a job right now being full time and studing. I just wish I would of been more prepared.

Start in high school by taking general education classes.

Start in high school by taking general education classes.

A list of available financial scholarship resources to cut down on the cost.

A person willing to give the time and energy to persue their dreams.

Kaila

My school is unique compared to other schools because my classes are fairly small and you and the teacher can have more one-on-one time if you need it.

The advise I would give myself is do not procrastinate, always show up to every single class, do every homework, and study for every quiz, test, and exam. If you show up to every class and ask questions everytime you do not understand something, then you are more likely to pass the course. Before you start college, try to figure out what kind of learner you are and let your teacher know, because most teachers are willing to try to help out and help you make it through their course. That is what they are there for, to help you. Your teachers are there for you and the college life, is completely different from high school. First, you pay for your own college and books, so you should always try your best. Second, what you learn in a whole year of high school, you will learn in eleven (11) weeks in college. It will be much harder. But keep your head held high and always do your best!

I wish I had knew about the tutoring programs they offer for free. That would have helped me immensely to pass my College Algebra class. I also with I would have known about the Financial Aid. They said I had all my papers I need and then said that I owed all this money for my classes. They said we missed three (3) papers.

AShley

My school is a wonderful place to learn and make new friends.

My school is a wonderful place to learn and make new friends.

I would tell myself to work as hard as I did in high school. I should do all of my homework and not to miss any classes if at all possible. College life is much harder than high school and that life will get harder as I move forward toward my career. I need to put more thought into what I do and put more effort in homework. College requires one to read, read, and read. You should take this into consideration and to do as you are told. Reading will help you understand concepts and making the homework assignments easier to do. One more thing before you go off to college, I just want to say good luck and make your future bright.

I really don't know at this time, but I have never really had a bad experience at COTC.

Central Ohio Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.