Central Ohio Technical College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Central Ohio Technical College

Josiah

I like it very much. They seem to have everything figured out, and they are a very credible school considering its size. I really like the feel of it, the staff is usually very helpful. The one thing I would say they could improve on is there pricing. Other than that, they are a very good school.

Chelsie

It's a good school, it doesn't have a lot of the extra stuff, they're more focused on learning what needs to be learned to make you successful, which I find very important and effective. All the professors do their best to teach you and they always make themselves available if you need extra attention. There's always someone there to guide you and assist you to achieve.

Meranda

I enjoy that I am able to take all of my classes online so that I am able to have a flexible work schedule, home school my son, and deal with my anxiety. The class sizes are small in order to make it easier to meet with teachers or email them as a form of constant contact when you are on the run. The college is all about your success.

Blaine

The school has a lot to offer to local students, but creates an enormous amount of road blocks that prevent the students from having access to resources they need like advising and other services. The instructors are very hit or miss with some of them being the worst educators I have ever had and some of them being the worst.