Summerdale, PA
Central Penn College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Central Penn College

Owen

I think that Central Penn College gives its students the opportunity to do well in their courses. The college offers the opportunity for students with a full time job to get a degree. The availability of on-campus, online, and blended courses makes it that much easier for students to balance school and work. The professors care about the students success at Central Penn College.

Tiara

Very nice school, small, and easy to make friends. The dorms are pretty nice but the food is not good. I am grateful for all the friends I've made and the professors/staff become like family, however there are not that many degree options. The school is also really diverse and everyone is active in all the clubs, activities, and sports!

It is a great college. It is just a nice size if your not into going to a huge college. Class sizes seem great and the help that is available to each student is great. I am looking forward to starting my first term this coming July in Criminal Justice. The student life is sweet.

I loved my time at Central Penn. The school is small, so everyone knows everyone. People are very friendly.

Alexia

My overall opinion of Central Penn College is, I love this college. They are privately owned so they are not out to get you they want to help you they are not in for the money. Which I find very professional. Also I the professors have many of experience since all of them are from the field they are teaching. Showing you how the outside world is.

Malcolm

Central Penn is a very interesting College for people who like being on a small campus. I myself like the campus class size and different variety to clubs and activities on campus. I am very humble and thankful for all i have accomplish so far at this school and wait to accomplish more in the future.

Makayla

Central Penn is the place to be if you like to get involved in student affairs. There is always something going on and you can bet there will always be pizza at special events! If you are a traditional student, the campus housing is very nice. You have your own space and most freshman even get their own room without any extra costs! We are very culturally diverse and try to encourage everyone to learn about different cultures! Central Penn also offers a program that allows students to study abroad for 11 weeks! What's awesome about that is you are actually going on tours constantly and provided a hands-on learning experience in a foreign country! And what's not to like about Central Penn? We even have the ability to do schooling in our pajamas! Many classes are offered online for your major. Plus, if you feel you are way past those days where you would go to a traditional college, they offer a satellite college too. This is nice because it is easy to go to college when it fits into the schedule! Classes at the Lancaster Campus are offered at 5:30 at night and they provide some neat relaxation tricks. For instance, during finals week they give you a massage and feed you before your tests. This is way cool because it lowers your stress levels! There is so much to love about Central Penn and I hope you check it out!

Matthew

I just started my sophomore year at Central Penn College and I'm enjoying myself, experiencing and learning new things all the time. It didn't take long to get use to the college and meet lots of great people. I am majoring in Information Technology; my goal is to earn (2) Bachelor degrees; one degree in Computer Programming and the other in Network Security. I joined the men's soccer team in my freshman year and my coach Tom Birch is outstanding. My team mates are supportive; we have lots of spirit, and work together as a "TEAM." Central Penn's small class size makes it possible for everyone to participate in student clubs. I joined the "Colleges Against Cancer" club. We go to medical cancer centers and interact with people battling this horrendous disease, by talking to them, playing cards and board games. I found this to be extremely rewarding. Students find that getting involved helps to develop leadership skills it also looks great on your resume. With the various clubs Central Penn offers, students are sure to find something that will suit their interest. If you don't see the club you were hoping for? Interested students can form their own club though the Student Government Association's approval process. Undoubtedly, one of Central Penn College’s biggest strengths is our diverse student population. Central Penn College has facilitated multiple improvements in campus diversity and intercultural programming by the establishment the Cultural Diversity Center, directed by Romeo Azondekon. President Scolforo is committed to giving students a voice in important conversations circling the continued improvement of our campus community. Central Penn College is committed to a philosophy of community service that prepares graduates to be contributing members of society. That's why all students are required to fulfill a service assignment prior to graduation. More than just an obligation, community service is an opportunity to learn, grow and gain social skills vital to life. Central Penn College faculty members are more than just instructors. They're highly knowledgeable experts who bring relevant, real-world experience to each Central Penn classroom. So they can go beyond text books and theory, and fully prepare each student for the current workplace in the field of their choice. Their career-oriented approach and caring attitude is a combination few other colleges can offer. Instructors care about the personal and professional future of each student. They work with you on an individual basis to help you accomplish your academic goals. And they stand by you every step of your Central Penn experience. The small class sizes let them establish personal relationships with the students they teach. They are my friends, mentors, references and role models.

Shelby

At this moment I can not say anything negative about the school I am attending. Most of my classes are online and very few on campus, but the ones I do have on campus the teachers have been very helpful with me.

When I tell my friends about the school I am attending, I tell them about all the help that they give to current students. There is a great precentage of graduates that get a job in their chosen field right after or shortly after graduation.

Autumn

The classmates at my college are a blend of traditional and non-traditional students.

Central Penn College requires that the professors have at least ten years of job experience in the field they are teaching, giving them real life experiences and knowledge that cannot be taught in a textbook. Also, they have a business dress code which allows students to learn how to dress professionally and begin acquiring dress clothes for the workplace.

The main advice that I would give to myself would be to doing further career exploration and know the options that are available with a Criminal Justice degree. I was eager to get my degree and graduate, assuming that finding a job fresh out of college would be easy. I had to struggle for a few months to find a job before I was able to settle into my current career. I am returning now because I did not take the vital step to explore all the career options that would be available.

Central Penn College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.