Central Piedmont Community College

« See more reviews of Central Piedmont Community College

Central Piedmont Community College might be a community college, but the teachers of my college, teach very well and they are willing to spend their time to get us to pass our classes, and also, we have enough restaurants around our school to eat while we are learning.

Central Piedmont Community College has multiple campus that each have their own unique personalities and qualities, but all are welcoming and offer many valuable resources to students.

CPCC is a very informative, helpful school, the people are nice and the environment is very clean, I really enjoy attending this college.

I describe Central Piedmont Community College as a diverse school because of the different ethnicities, cultures and costumes.

My school is diverse, because there are people there from different social, economic, cultural, and generational backgrounds.

My school provides you with the help and knowledge you need to know for your future.

Central Piedmont Community College is a okay school to start off going to college.

Central Piedmont Community College is the light at the end of the tunnel!

A place to help you figure out how to get to where one wants to go.