Lynchburg, VA
Central Virginia Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Central Virginia Community College

Meagan

A wonderful introduction to college life, and a safe starting place for those looking to find where to plant their feet. Academics may be limited in size, but certainly not in scope. Much of CVCC is tied into surrounding colleges, which helps those duel enrolled to search for a four year college.

Justin

I LOVE my school! I have found all my professors amazing they all have been very fair and accommodating when possible. Some of the classes are intense, but it is college people. As an Adult Learner it can be difficult to find on campus classes, but online is an option throughout the entire Virginia Community College System.

The students and faculty are very lively and intelligent. Teachers are always available, for questions about assignments to just everyday conversations. The professors are either moderately or extremely understanding if you're having any issues at home. Overall, it is a great school to go to if you're doing your general education.

Central Virginia Community College is a very open school with welcoming students and professors. The professors are always there to help and want you to believe in your goals and dreams and are willing to help you achieve them. The students are very diverse and friendly, there are always people to talk to and meet. The facilities are always amazing and clean. Also there are a lot of opportunities for help if you need it and I also enjoy the smaller class room sizes due to the fact you can actually get to know your professor and them to you as well. I only have great things to say about this college and I would recommend this institution to anyone.

Edward

Central Virginia Community College is a plethora opportunity for any student to experience college on a budget. Although it doses not have any dormitories, the complexes near the school are affordable and comfortable. The classes are small around ten to eighteen students. You will have plenty of one on one time with your teacher and there are always willing to help you. The school provides a rich and tranquil environment for all students.

McKenzie

I love being able to attend CVCC for my second year. The class size, teachers, and facilities are amazing and the teachers are always willing to help you when needed. Students are always playing sports in the court and will let anyone join if they please. Teachers give students chances and when they are having a hard time they take extra time out their schedule to make sure you get the right help.

To push myself harder to succed and make the classes easier and to go farther. I could have chose a different group of classes that weren't as difficult and maybe did a little better in them and gotten better classes in my freshmen year of college.

The school is very flexiable towards students schedules. They try to work around to fit the class into students everyday life without conflict. They make the classes suitable to what the students needs are, based on previous classes and schools.

The distance between the classes, from walking from one building to another in a short period of time. Sometimes you're late gettint to your next class, and sometimes you may get there early.

Crystal

The clubs and the well-round knowledge you could recieve.

The clubs and the well-round knowledge you could recieve.

The advice i would give myself is that i should i have pushed myself much harder in high school. College is very different then high school, it is a totally new enivornment. Studying, being focus, and trying your hardest to reach your goals are very important. You can't be a slacker. If you want something or have goals that are important to you, you really got to try your hardest and do your best. I also would tell myself, that mistakes are normal and are easy to make, but getting the thrill and the strong mind to try your hardest and your best to make up for it is such a thrill that makes you feel so much better about yourself and make you feel so proud to finally be able to reach your goal and to show some responsibilties.

Anyone who is willing to learn and take the time to really be focus on their future plans. And anyone who wants to make college a little bit less costly.

Constance

My classmates are very interactive and attentive in class.

My classmates are very interactive and attentive in class.

I would tell myself to balance activities and use my time wisely. I would also try to get involved in as many activities as possible so I could diversify myself.

The worst thing about my school is the lack of events and activities for students to get involved in.

Chantalle

CVCC is a very nice school with great teachers

CVCC is a very nice school with great teachers

College life is not something to take lightly. You are grown women and you will not have your parents and teachers behind you all the time telling you what needs to get done. It's time to learn how to take care of your own responsibilities as a women. It will get hard at times but you will get through it.

I wish someone would have told me the college is nothing like high school.

Central Virginia Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.