Central Virginia Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Central Virginia Community College

Central Virginia Community College is a very open school with welcoming students and professors. The professors are always there to help and want you to believe in your goals and dreams and are willing to help you achieve them. The students are very diverse and friendly, there are always people to talk to and meet. The facilities are always amazing and clean. Also there are a lot of opportunities for help if you need it and I also enjoy the smaller class room sizes due to the fact you can actually get to know your professor and them to you as well. I only have great things to say about this college and I would recommend this institution to anyone.

ashley

I LOVE IT. The professors have such a broad understanding about their degree and what they teach and they are always willing to help students if the student asks them first. They are compliant with ADA papers, and offer virtual office hours and if needed extensions on homework, tests, and quizzes and private tutoring sometimes.

sidney

I did my prerequisites for nursing at central Virginia community college. The atmosphere is great there. The professors are always willing to help you. The facilities are always clean. The library gives you access to computers and research materials as needed.

McKenzie

I love being able to attend CVCC for my second year. The class size, teachers, and facilities are amazing and the teachers are always willing to help you when needed. Students are always playing sports in the court and will let anyone join if they please. Teachers give students chances and when they are having a hard time they take extra time out their schedule to make sure you get the right help.

L

Central Virginia Community College has great professors. They understand what they are doing and enjoy teaching. Their Early College Program facilitated my education and my desire to learn. Overall, I enjoy learning about what CVCC has to offer to students like me.

CVCC is a wonderful college, The instructors are always very helpful when I have questions and the students are very friendly. Not only are the instructors helpful but the other staff is helpful for when you get lost. I have enjoyed the time I have spent there so far and am very excited to see what the future holds for me there .

Destiny

I think CVCC is a great school that gives you plenty of opportunities to make something of yourself before going out into the real world. It is definitely one of the best decisions you could ever make because it saves you lots of money. All of the professors are always open to help with any questions and I feel that's a pretty big deal.

Anthony

The past two years at Central Virginia Community College have been great. Most of the professors I had were just amazing; they showed their knowledge in the course they were teaching and taught it to us in a great matter. The student life was good as well; most of the students you would bump into were nice and were very knowledgeable when talking to. I would rate CVCC a 4 out of 5 stars.

The students and faculty are very lively and intelligent. Teachers are always available, for questions about assignments to just everyday conversations. The professors are either moderately or extremely understanding if you're having any issues at home. Overall, it is a great school to go to if you're doing your general education.

Meagan

A wonderful introduction to college life, and a safe starting place for those looking to find where to plant their feet. Academics may be limited in size, but certainly not in scope. Much of CVCC is tied into surrounding colleges, which helps those duel enrolled to search for a four year college.

Central Virginia Community College is a great starting point for anyone who is looking to further their education. Central Virginia Community College, CVCC for short, has a different range of categories that branch in all areas of studies. There programs and classes range from business, education, health science to public safety. CVCC offers not only degrees but programs and certifications as well. They are always getting new programs each year. CVCC also offers great professors and useful tools to get an affordable education by having online access content instead of buying books. They also have special events going on that give back to the students as well as the community. They are always willing to help anyone in need; they offer scheduled tutoring secessions for students. All in all CVCC is a wonderful school.

Edward

Central Virginia Community College is a plethora opportunity for any student to experience college on a budget. Although it doses not have any dormitories, the complexes near the school are affordable and comfortable. The classes are small around ten to eighteen students. You will have plenty of one on one time with your teacher and there are always willing to help you. The school provides a rich and tranquil environment for all students.

Lindsay

It is a wonderful and cheaper way to get all of your general education classes out of the way or if you just want an associates degree as well! highly recommend We provide tons of opportunities for all majors and programs for Central Virginia. Our school is also in walking distances to restaurant, shops and even apartments! Awesome commute as well.

Justin

I LOVE my school! I have found all my professors amazing they all have been very fair and accommodating when possible. Some of the classes are intense, but it is college people. As an Adult Learner it can be difficult to find on campus classes, but online is an option throughout the entire Virginia Community College System.

KELLY

I love the professors at this college. I would not trade them or change them for anything. There could be more campus activities and extra curricular activities but the school does try. Lack of extra curricular and a small amount of diversity for classes is why I give it a 3-star rating. The professors are 5-star.

Kinsey

I am a new student but it seems ok so far. Every university and 2 year school are different, but CVCC is presentable, well-functioning, and committed to providing opportunities for its students. I have no doubt the education given to me will be beneficial.