Ellensburg, WA
Central Washington University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Central Washington University

Ricardo

It's a great university because the on campus and off campuses are few minutes away from the University. The classes are easy to access and furthermore everyone is very friendly towards each other. There is tons of activities too do in this university. You can drive to the university or walk towards the university. Education is really important in this university everyone comes here to get their degree and having a great time.

Ember
Ems Review

The Financial Aid Office is so difficult to work with!

Ems Review

The Financial Aid Office is so difficult to work with!

Delana

Since I do not interact with my peers directly and am a non-traditional student, I have no not experienced any "stereotypical" behavior or activity, that one may see on a college campus- excess partying, etc.

Because I am an online student I have not had the opportunity to attend on-campus activities or groups.

Selena

I like CWU. I am comfortable here and I feel like I am cared about by the school. Everyone at Central is accepted and I really admire this.

Central is definitely a party school but, if you're like me then you don't drink and there are other things to do than drink. It's really not too hard to find your group and figure out what you're going to do on weekends.

Just like every other school, there is diversity. There's always going to be that kid that makes you wonder how they even graduate high school or that kid who make you feel inept.

I am a freshman so I am not in my major yet but, other than this, my general requirements are alright. Depending on the class, it could be very easy or very difficult.

Ryan

Since I have not attended this University yet I cannot speak for the classmates I will be encountered with but I can speak for my previous colleges. Most of my classmates in the two years I spent at Yakima Valley Community College were older than the average right out of high school student. A lot of them were middle age adults that went back to college for a degree. These were the students that seemed more devoted to their schooling. A few of my other classmates seemed like they might be doing just enough to get by.

If i were given the opportunity to go back in time as a high school senior I would go about life completely different. It took me untill after my freshman year of college to mature and finally realize how important education is today. If I could talk to myself back then, I would tell myself to put education first. I would tell myself to limit distractions to set goals and achieve them. I would make it very clear without question that it will be more benificial to put in all of the work early is order to reap the benefits later on in life not only through school and baseball but financially at the same time. I would tell myself to develope saving habits and to practice consistency. I truly believe that if i were to know and understand the wisdom and knowledge that I have recently recieved over the past couple of years of my life, that I would without a doubt be very successful right now with more goals set to achieve.

I believe the type of person that should attend this school should be one who in determined to succeed academically and in my case in athletics. Acedemically a student should very friendly, outgoing, and understanding with all professors, counseling, and peers involved with the University. From the athletic side of a student, he/she should be humble, motivated and committed not only to himself, but also to his team and coaches.

Trevonn

Everyone is there for the same thing most class mates want to succeed and are very committed to that, but yet at the same time no one is too uptight

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high schoool senior the first thing I would say is to jump on the responsability wagon and get my priorties straight, because there is no one in college who is going to hold your hand and tell you what to do like mommy does at home. Second, I would tell myself to start sleeping eight or more hours on a regular bases that way when I get into my REM cycle I can download what I learned that day into my brain , sleep might be one of the more important tasks in getting good grades. Lastly, I would tell myself to chose my friends wisely because not everyone is out there for your best interest. For exmaple, you might have a test the next day but a friend invites you to a party that night, don't waste time socializing when you could easily be studying for that test tomorrow. In all I would basically give myself advice about the mistakes I have made in this first quarter transition so that I could better myself in the future.

I would have to say the best thing about my school is the size. I always say that the campus is the perfect size and the students body is not overly populated either. This is easliy the best thing because it makes it easier to get involved in activities because your now overwhelmed with a million options

mitchell

There aren't to many things I would say to myself. The mistakes I made in high school define who I am today. But if I had the chance this is all I'd say. First would be to take math seriously. I didn't know back in high school just how much I would have to use it and how it has slowed my learning down to a crawl because I have to wait to finish a math class to get into a higher level accounting class. The next would be to not worry about those bullies to much. Because soon a growth spurt will happen and your going to be bigger than all of them. But don't stoop to their level either. Last but not least, I'd tell myself to spend time with my grandpa. You never really realize how little time you spend with someone untill they are gone.

The wind. It is constantly blowing and when it gets cold it just cuts you to the bone. Honestly other than that I don't know whats not good about CWU.

CWU sounds like a very diverse college. They show their support to Vets (which I am one of them), single parents, and families that have same sex partners. I think it sounds amazing for just about everyone.

Holly

Students who are eager to succeed, build lasting friendships, and bring others up with you will fit in well here. If you are unsure about your career path, it's ok. There is ample help and services to help you become what you want to be and flexible options. You will need to like hands-on experiences, class participation, and respect from teachers and advisors, and be willing to share what and who you are in class. Come expecting a good experience and stick it out!

This school is built for people who are going into the Education field and want to get the job done with education. If you are highly competitive, backbiting, and don't have the drive to serve and help others to succeed, you need not apply.

Racquel

My classmates are interesting and very diverse.

My classmates are interesting and very diverse.

I would work harder to maintain a higher GPA. I would also continue to do sports and stay in clubs through my senior year.

Getting my textbooks is the most frustrating thing about my school. The textbooks that I need the shop almost never has, and when they do they are very expensive. They also take a long time to update their website, so by the time I can go online and order them they are out of stock.

Central Washington University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.