Central Wyoming College Top Questions

Kourtney

The best thing about my school is that there seems to be no judging between peers, we are all there for learning. My professors don't judge me for the mistakes I made when I first started college and made a mess out of my GPA. The focus is the here and now and how the college and all it's employees can make the difference and make it not so scary to start over.

selamawit

I joined universty of st thomas ,it is filled by highly eduacated persons who are strong enough to gave us what we expected to know and further .I choose the school because of the standards ,the back ground history of the school, and from the previous student .so since i want to do a research and because of some advantage i choose universty of st thomas .

Daniel

They have the best Outdoor Education and Leadershp major Ive ever heard of, also going to NOLS (National Outdoor Leadership School) for a semester, which is the best in the world. NOLS trains NASA in Team Leadership. Also, Buck Tilton who is the found of Wilderness Medicine is the professor here. He has been awarded the Paul Petzoldt Award, the Warren Bowman Award , as well as the Ben Franklin Award. I want to work for the top toursim companies in the world and i believe if you wanna be the best you gotta learn from the best.