Centralia College Top Questions

Before attending Centralia College, you attend CC101, which is like an orentation. During this, I feel like I was given all the information, tours etc that I needed and then some. Along with news and information posted around campus, there really isnt anything that you can't easily figure out. Honestly, I was given all the information I needed to know before coming to this school and cannot think of anything I wish I had known.

Terassa

I wish I had known all the oppertunites that Centralia College offered. Now that I am at Centralia College and am able to see all the oppurtunites that it offers for its students I wisht that I would have taken more advatage of it when I first started coming to the school.

I wish I could have taken advantage of the oppurtunities I had in high school to recieve college credits in my advanced placement classes. As well as attempting to improve and practice efficent study and organizational habits. These two things would have provided me with free credits that I am now paying for just review information I already know to recieve the credit at the end of the quarter and the study and organization habits would have really reduced the shock I felt when I got into a fast paced college classroom.