Newport News, VA
Centura College-Newport News

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Centura College-Newport News

Saquoya

Honestly I love it my professor is very help as well as the staff. It’s great to put your hand on the equipment. I can see and feel what I’m learning about is awesome. Our class always start and end on time. Honestly I have no complaints. We even go on field trips to install the units.

LaVeeda

My overall experienced with the college has been great. The admissions department was easy to talk to and very helpful. The instructors are helpful and are patience with you. They provide you very important and helpful information. They are also there to encourage you and to keep you focus.

Centura College-Newport News administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.