White Bear Lake, MN
Century College-White Bear Lake

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Century College-White Bear Lake

Thach

I am an international student from Vietnam. This year is my first year at Century college. In my opinion, Century college provides students with good infrastructure, effective studying programs and playground. I feel like home when studying here because teachers and staffs are very hospitable and welcoming.

Teresa

Century college is the best place ever! The star is super nice and helpful in organizing your schedule and helping with a future plan. teachers are super nice and also very good at giving prime examples. Century helps in various of ways that will make college easier to learn in your academic future.

Benjamin

I love Century College. The class sizes are small, and professors are available almost all the time. It is a small enough school that you wont get lost, but big enough not to feel cramped. The cost is also on the low side, so it's great for getting generals or aa's out of the way!

Wong

I'd tell myself to start doing a lot of scholarships because right now I am struggling with financial problems. I'd also tell him to stop screwing around and start getting serious about life. I can't tell myself about the tragedy that's to come in a few years that has to happen naturally otherwise going back into the past will be useless, but I will tell him that when that time comes he better be ready and be the man of the house because right now everything is falling apart. My last advice to myself is to shake it off, don't do anything about stress. You have to do something anything to shake them off, or else you're going to get fat.

Natalia

If I had to tell my past self advice about college, I would say," You need to work hard and take any opportunity that is given. It will not always be easy so keep a strong mind. You won't figure out everything you want right away, so be patient. You have your whole life ahead of you; there is no rush."

Chelsea

Century College's location is convenient for students who are living in a suburb of the Twin Cities. It is located directly on the bus line as well as by the two major high ways making access to the college super quick and convenient. Many of my friends attended Century College, so it made me feel more comfortable.

There are so many things that I would express to myself; the most essential message being that obtaining a higher education does not come easily or freely. It is something that you must work hard for. This means dedicating both time and money. Although you may feel the need to spend money constantly in order to have fun, it’s not worth it. Frugality during college yields opportunities to splurge on important things later in life. This is much more rewarding and it’s also more significant than that day at the mall with your friends. Make sure to take advantage of free money like grants and scholarships. Don’t be lazy! Apply often and early. If you have excess funds, put them away in a savings account. If you don’t, you’ll regret it later when you owe thousands in student loans. Before you even register for classes, create a plan early on and stick with it. You don’t want to waste precious time taking courses that won’t matter for your degree. This would set you back from graduation. The key is to finish as quickly as possible with as little debt as possible.

Century College is a great option for students who want to complete their general courses in order to transfer out to a four year institution. Also, it is a great option for students looking to obtain an Associate's Degree, a certificate or a diploma in a certain specialty area. The college offers many courses and programs giving students plenty of options and flexibility.

ida

The Advice I would give to myself would have been to prusue my college education, that way i would have a degere and be making the funds that i need to support myself. Also so i could help those who need it while working in the medical field.

Alexander

My classmates at Century College appear to be very relaxed and confident in the courses they have chosen at Century.

If I could go back in time to my senior year to give myself advice on the college life, the advice i would give myself is not to fall behind in any of the classes. The reason is because once you miss your class session for the day, the class isn't coming back. Falling behind class work can cause major damage to your grades, test results, grade point average, and the possiblity of passing the class. If you do miss it by any chance, make sure you talk to the teacher right away or another student in your class. Leaving the missed class session unquestioned will cause you to fall behind dramtically. No one will remind you so you will have to step up and ask on your own in order to catch up. If you stay on schedule with all your classes and work, you should do fine and have nothing to worry about. This is the advice i would give to myself if i had an oppurtunity to go back to my senior year of high school.

The best thing about my school i would have to say is the diversity. There are alot of different backgrounds, ethnicity, race, nationality that attend Century College. Having a diverse community within the college helps the students as well as the teachers to see from everyone's different point of view.

Katrice

You may think that your friends are your life at the moment, but they are not going to be there in twenty years. Waiting for them to go to college with you is not going to get you anywhere. Right now is the time in your life to get a jumpstart in your education. You know that being a veterinarian is going to take a many years of school, so you better get started as soon as possible so you're not stuck working part-time until you are thirty. The quicker you get into it the sooner you will be out in the world doing what you love. It may seem intimidating to go to college, but you know you will be surrounded by people with similar goals who will working just as hard as you. So get out there and do the best you know you can.

Abirham

The school is well known for thier nursing program and offers a lot of class with great instructors.

One of the advice i would give to my self would be to take hard/challenging class when i was a senior in high school. When i started college it was kind of hard for me because i didn't prepair my self when i was in high school. We covered most of the material at college very fast compared to high school. I was a full-time student as Century and i always get some kind of homework. While i was going to school i also worked and sometimes i dont even have enough time to do my homework or i didnt get enough of sleep.

Anyone can attend this school, it is a great school. This school is great for a person who don't want to go a big university and spend a lot of money just to take the same class or if you want to study in a class room less then 30 students instead of hundred people in one big room and the instructor don't even know you.

Century College-White Bear Lake administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.