Cerritos College Top Questions

Erik

The worst thing about Cerritos College is how fast the classes get full. After just 3 weeks of opening the course for enrollemnt, all of the general classes become full. This is in fact normal but i find it to be the worst

If you attend classes at night or on the weekends, there aren't many options for clubs to join, for access to the tutoring center, and the administration office is closed by a certain time. If you work during the day, there seems to be very little access to the opportunities and resources that many students enjoy during the day.

Danah

The worst thing i consider about Cerritos College would be the construction that seems to be always happening. The new buildings that are being constructed are state of the art and surve the purpose for each building, but the construction that goes on during the school year is distracting and sometimes very loud.

The worst thing about my school is that I wish there were more distance learning courses that I could take. There are a lot of online courses that will go towards my degree but a litmited amount of the general classes.

Olga

I would like there to be larger classroom for more spaces in course.

SONIA

Personally, I do not like having a routine, I like everyday to be different from the last, but at Cerritos, I'm stuck in a routine- a routine that lasts about FOUR MONTHS! It's the semester that I do not like, I much rather prefer the quarter system; I'd rather learn something new everyday and be in a fast pace environment instead of a slow moving, go two or three weeks talking about the same exact thing, kind of environment. Other than that, though, Cerritos is awsome! The people are friendly and the professors really care.