Burbank, CA
CES College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend CES College

Jocelyn

East Los Angeles College has many doors opened for future college graduates.

East Los Angeles College has many doors opened for future college graduates.

If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior knowing what i know now about college life I would, I would tell myself to start applying for college scholarships early. As well as start preparing myself for college before I graduate high school. For example, I would start registering for classes early and would talk to a counselor at the college I willl be attending to find out everything I need to know before attending college. I would also tell myself to pay the college i wil be attending a visit and try to make some friends and have them show me around the college. That way my first day of college would'nt be so hard. That is the advice I would give myself and will give to my little sister. .

I consider that the best thing about my school is that it has two campuses. I think that's the best thing about my school because having two campuses makes it easier for future students. For example I live in South Central and I want to attent Eas Los Angeles College but the main campus which is in Monterey Park is much too far away from my house, I can attend the second campus, which is in South Gate. That is what I think is one of the best things from my school.

• $0

CES College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.