Colton, CA
CET-Colton

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend CET-Colton

Hallie

I enjoy my classmates , I also enjoy the smaller class size so each student gets the attention they need.

The advise I would give myself would be to take high school more seriously, learn as much as you can and enjoy being at home with your parents were all the bills were being paid!!!!!!!

The tuition should be lower so more people can be able to get a higher education. chapman is a good college to attend, but alot of my classmates, complain about the price of the units and can not afford to attend because of financial difficulties with there personal situations. if the tuition waslowered a lot more students would be able to have a higher education and be able to successfully complete there goals in life and become more financially stable with there families, having a higher education give a person a better paying job and carreer to succeed in life.

• $0

CET-Colton administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.