Watsonville, CA
CET-Watsonville

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend CET-Watsonville

Michelle

Since having graduated high school in 2006, I have gone back and forth between attending college and taking time off. I was determined to figure out just what it was I wanted to major in without pouring countless hours and pennies into classes that I wasn't sure about, or that I wasn't interested in. Six years later, I have finally decided that I would like to focus on health and wellness. I do not, however, credit my ability to have finally made a decision to the fact that I gave myself so much time to think, and avoid a necessary financial burden. If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself that transitioning into college life is what you make of it. Even though you may not know what to do with your life, stick with it and push forward relentlessly and fearlessly if not but for the college experience where one often meets interesting people, and reshapes their own character in a positive way. I would tell myself to readjust my outlook, and to employ all resources possible in order to receive the needed financial assistance.

If you are serious about your education, and are willing to navigate all avenues necessary to gain any needed financial assistance, then this school is for you! Kaplan University offers students the opportunity to attend on campus, online or both - an awesome benefit. And, the admissions advisors are there to help you every step of the way.

A person who is unwilling to put forth the effort it will take to finance their education, as well as maintain the motivation to complete the coursework, should not attend this school.

• $0

CET-Watsonville administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.