Chaffey College Top Questions

ALBERTO

Chaffey College is best known for it'sview of the mountains and view of the city. Situated in the heart of the Inland Empire we are a school that is proud of it's diverse student body and faculty memebers. At Chaffey College students come to get an affordable education and open the door to the rest of their careers. Offeing class in the nights and eve during the weekend, Chaffey is a great choice for working students who want to maintain their full time employment status and pursue furthering their education with out having to break the piggy bank.

Arnoldo

chaffey is know for their nursing program. most student attend chaffey to fullfill their general education requirement.

Chaffey College is best known for its nursing program. Beautiful Chaffey is a great two year institution and is very pround of its health science department.

The school is known for it's great professors and very fresh atmosphere.Students at chaffey work very hard and you can feel the energy.Chaffey also has a great sports team that has been holding up well and the Art courses are top of the line,only the best professors teach here.