Chaffey College Top Questions

It is a beautiful campus. The mountains seem like they're directly behind the school and it also overlooks the city.

adrian

chaffey has good programs. they have better programs than some community colleges and the teachers there are cool.

Blanco

It is one of the most beautiful campuses I have ever been to.

I brag about our brand new Center for the Arts Facility. It's so beautiful and functional. All of the studios have new equipment and table tops for students to use to their full advantage. It's really like being in a 4 year university's art studio.

Jann

Chaffey College offers so many amazing programs to help students succeed in college. They are not just for students who are struggling but for any student that needs help or just wants clarification on topics being covered in their classes. The amazing instructors/professors that Chaffey has employed to teach . These instructors are do diverse in cultures that not only do students learn the lecture material but they also learn about another culture. Students learn to be accepting of all cultures and nationalities and gain a greater appreciation for who they are as well as other students attending Chaffey.

I usually brag most about the tutoring in my school. Although it is the only school I attend, it does have a great tutor staff for several subjects. Even for difficult classes like Anatomy there are tutors in the open labs. These are student tutors that have moste likely taken the professor that I am taking. Therefore, they are able to give me many helpful tips.