Chaffey College Top Questions

Kasumi

Its parking situation is not comparative at all.

Lemar

I think the worst thing about Chaffey is there isnt many classes so when its regisration time for the new semester its really hard to find open classes.

Ericca

The worst thing about Chaffey is the parking. It seems that more people are coming to the campus but there is not enough parking to hold the growing campus.

Guadalupe

To be honest the only thing i do dislike about Chaffey College trying to find parking.

The worst thing about my school is the lack of parking. There are so many students at Chaffey College and not enough parking spots for everyone at certain times of the day. I often have to go to school an hour early just to get a spot.

Steffanie

The worst thing I consider about my school is how it's so PACKED with students that it took me 20 minutes to find parking and that's if i'm lucky to find one that is reasonably close to my class... Also how it could sometimes be intimidating to ask someone for advice or help on an assignment or just to conversate in general since everyone seems to be in their own little world.