Jacksonville, FL
Chamberlain College of Nursing-Florida

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Chamberlain College of Nursing-Florida

Melissa

Chamberlain is a good nursing school, however there are a lot of kinks to work out on campus . For example, we should a functioning cafeteria where we can buy fresh or hot food. We should also be more organized with clubs and student involvement. I do enjoy the didactic specialty classes because I find that the topics like maternity or mental health are interesting. We have a decent amount of great professors and very great clinical professors. I enjoy the hands on experience more than the classroom and I find that Chamberlain does a great job at giving students a very good clinical experience. The faculty are very helpful and they want to see you succeed, students don't fail unless they absolutely don't put effort in. I would recommend Chamberlain, its an investment toward your future.

Sherlie

Chamberlain is mainly a Nursing School. They have been in business for over 80 years. Their goal is to make their students an extraordinary nurse. The instructors and faculty are here for us. As students, we do not feel lonely. We do have a support team at the school.

saeda

Though it’s my first semester, I am learning a lot and look forward to a lot of hard work and sleepless nights to finish nursing school and I love it. The school has all kinds of resources to help students succeed and I feel I made the right decision attending chamberlain

Kelina

I love Chamberlain and all of the resources it has and how they care about you as an individual

angelena

It seems like a good school. I like that it has smaller class sizes and there are no waiting lists like there are at other schools that offer the nursing program. I also like the scrub uniforms that we have to wear. I appreciate most of the staff there because they are always available to us students when we need them.

breanna

I love Chamberlain. This school cares about their student, truly! They are very hospitable and welcoming. They go above and beyond for you to succeed. Professor, deans, counselors are always available and if not you hear back from them right away. I am proud of my decision to attend chamberlain

stephanie

You have no idea what you are in for. Now more than ever your grades count and it doesn’t take much to get off track. It is so important to stay focused on your end goal because it will be here before you know it. If you slack off you will fail and that is only hurting yourself. Trust me, I know from personal experience and it isn’t fun. You have to give school and life your all or you will get stuck in a rut while watching all of your friends succeed. When I first started college five years ago I had no concept of what I was really doing. I never had a good advisor that I felt cared about my success. You have to surround yourself with positive people who want the best for your future. If you go in blind you’ll come out blind. Don’t let that happen to you.

There really is nothing. They answered any and all questions that I had and were very forthcoming about what I could expect. I have yet to be surprosed about anything that is expected of me.

The kind of person who should not attend this school is someone who isnt determined and focused. Nursing school is really hard and required strong dedication to you rstudies and your patients. If someone wants to go out and party and not stay home and study for a test then they wont be successful.

Chamberlain College of Nursing-Florida administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.