Houston, TX
Chamberlain College of Nursing-Texas

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Chamberlain College of Nursing-Texas

Paulina

Overall, I love the school! Wish we had more organizations to join, but because we are an accelerated nursing program studying takes most of our time. We do have exceptional professors that are passionate about teaching and making sure we become extra ordinary nurses like them.

ANNE-BEWOH

It is a great school to study.I have heard so many great things and that was the number one reason i decided to choose the school

Margarett

My overall opinion of Chamberlain College of Nursing is satisfactory. In spite of the many changes and adjustments over the past two years, I am very thankful to still be in the nursing program. I am even more thankful that I am almost ready for graduation. I want to give back to my community, and an overall pleasant individual to interact with in the healthcare setting. Thank You!

Steffi

It's a great choice for people who want to quickly get a nursing degree (through their 2-year plan with transferred courses). It is a very close and small enough community where you know almost everyone there by name. The number of resources and opportunities for personalized help is of great quality and quantity. If you are seeking to get a nursing degree in a school that provides close to a customized degree plan and faculty that aim to cater to your needs, this is the place to go. The school ensures to do everything in their power to see you graduate. Though the professors I have had so far are mediocre, the friendships that you develop with your colleges will get you far. It is a school that doesn't have on-campus housing and doesn't serve food, but will occasionally provide refreshments in special occasions. There is no extra fluff as the main goal and aim of this college is to ensure you have nursing licence AND a job after you have graduated from their program.

Chamberlain College of Nursing-Texas administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.