Chaminade University of Honolulu

« See more reviews of Chaminade University of Honolulu

There are alot of fustrating things about chaminade. The school is really expensive even for a small private catholic school. Sharing the campus with an all boy high school and having a daycare next to pretty much in the same building in the all freshman dorm is really fustrating. Having the consent headache of walking up a hill everyday and construction. The meal plan and cost of living in the dorm is way fustrating and expensive. Living in the dorm and getting fined and charges are of the wazhoo.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that it is too small. It was nice my first year of college because I was always able to find my friends and hang out with them. Now in my second year at this school, seeing the same people and always being so close together starts a lot of problems between people. The school is so small that when you say something to one person it spreads like wildfire around the school and it is starts a lot of problems.

The tuition is expensive especially the dorms and a meal plan. They even fine us for simple things such as not attending a mandatory dorm meeting and the fines are expensive as well. The location of my school is also on a hill so it gets very tiring walking to classes and to my dorm.

The most frustrating thing aboutmy school is that it is built on the side of a mountain so that their is alot of exercise involved in getting around campus.

The amount of tuition used to pay for the schooling, and not enough extra cirricular activities for all the students, there are few but not many.

None