Houston, TX
Champion Beauty College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Champion Beauty College

FELICIA

This school is by far the worst beauty school anyone can choose to go to. Ross Briggs is a looney nut case. Upon registering at this school,Ross gives off such a sweet vibe. He makes you feel like the school is very flexible and very professional and that they're very open to actually helping their students achieve their goals. The first red flag is/was the financial aide process. It is completely unexplainable and when you try to get answers on how the process works,when you will receive disbursements or how many hours you have to attend before receiving them,none of it is explained thoroughly. Financial aide lady is clueless and hops around saying different things not ever answering the questions being asked. They (Ross & Young) get annoyed with any questions being asked & make it seem like you're a bother to them. Ross has fired many staff members bc he's very confrontational,rude and unprofessional. I had heard long ago that people called him bipolar and I thought that was the farthest from the truth until I witnessed with my own 2 eyes. If there is any kind of disagreement with the school and the way it's ran or the way he does things or even talks to students (in a very rude manner) he explodes. He talks to students like they are his kids,points in people's faces and has even gone as far as holding the door shut & blocking the entrance so I couldn't get out of the school out of pure anger. This man threw out 1000% false allegations against me (after I threatened him that I was reporting his school to tdlr,dept of education & even accreditation...saying he would report me as well for "styling" without a license which I never do outside of school. He also told other students he was calling cps against me (and he did) for allegations completely false. This man acts like a child and has no business running a school when he's as unprofessional and as much of a nutcase he is. If you want or need a school that offers financial aide,please go elsewhere..this school will just keep your money with no explanation of where it's being applied and you will still be held liable to pay that aide back (aside from grants),this school has been an uncomfortable environment for many many students and staff. Beyond unprofessional and disgusting and I wish I had listened to alllllllll the things people told me right from the jump.

• $0

Champion Beauty College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.