Chapman University Top Questions

Tell us about your professors.

Chelsey

The professors are amazing. I have remained close friends with more than one after not being in their classes. The teachers at Chapman care about their students and want to see everyone succeed. They will gladly take time out of their schedules to meet with you, despite having hundreds of other students. I attended Chapman with the professor quality being one of my tops concerns and was not disappointed.

Michelle

Professors generally really want you to succeed and be interested in what they have to say. They are very approachable and usually love to talk. Many are very open to discussion and debate. One thing I love about them is many of them are very innovative and you can talk to them outside of class and they are very helpful.

Michelle

Michelle

Michelle

Hannah

It is impossible to find a school in this world where every professor is amazing, but Chapman comes pretty close. I can honestly say that every one of my professors cares about my education and my future. The majority of my teachers know me by name, and are comfortable enough to say hello to me as they pass me walking around campus. Every one of my professors encourages their students to visit them in their office hours if they have questions. I have e-mailed almost all of my professors throughout my Chapman career and have received quick, helpful responses. However, you are bound to run into a few of Chapman's professors that are not top notch. Some have confusing accents, and some just base their lectures off of boring presentations. Some do not know how to spice up their daily lectures, and one or two might never call you by the right name. But either way, they are all happy to talk to you outside of class and help you on that paper you cannot seem to finish. Chapman is full of amazing professors who truly care about their jobs and their students, and this is a rare thing in colleges around America.