Chapman University Top Questions

What's the dating scene like?

So Chapman University has 60{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} girls, this puts a slight damper on the dating scene. One of the positives of Chapman is we have been voted most attractive, girls and guys, so there is plenty of potential here. Dating, like at any school, is whatever you make it. I think in general there are not a lot of committed guys in general, and Chapman has some of that. But I also know many people who are in long term relationships of over 2 years. The nice thing about dating here is since so many people have Disney passes you can go on a $0 date to Disney, they are really fun! In order for you to be in the dating scene you have to get to know people, you can't just sit in your room and expect to get a significant other, so a lot of this is up to the individual.

I wouldn't say the dating scene here is different from any other campus. We have many couples, but also many single students. Everyone is extremely open to meeting new people, making new friends, and having a good time. I will not promise that you are going to find your soul mate at Chapman. Many people are not ready to settle down, but this is the same as many college students anywhere. Chapman can be a lot of fun in regards to making friends of the opposite gender.