Chapman University Top Questions

When you step off campus what do you see?

Loren

No more than a 5 minute walk from the heart of campus is Old Town Orange. It is great for quick boutique shopping and has great restaurants like the Filling Station, Citrus City Grille, Cafe Lucca, and of course TWO starbucks. After On the weekends, students typically go to nearby beaches, up to Big Bear to board or ski or simply stay on campus and lounge by the Chapman pool.

Michelle

When you step off campus you are surrounded by cute residential area. Chapman is in walkable distance to downtown orange (the circle). It is the most adorable cutest thing ever. It has lots of little shops, as well as amazing food, two starbucks across the street from each other and a cute little center with benches.

Hannah

Chapman is located in the city of Orange, one of the most boring places ever. Our "downtown" is a small circle with restaurants, a few clothing stores, and a million antique shops. Although the food options are great, there is not much to do besides that. It is necessary to travel a little further to find fun things to do off campus. However, it is a very safe and friendly town.