North Adams, MA
Charles H McCann Technical School

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Charles H McCann Technical School

Lindsay

I went for both high school and college and I had no problems in college. In high school however, I felt that administration was not always fair in dealing with situations regarding bullying.

If I could tell my high school senior self anything, it would be: YOU ARE SMARTER THAN YOU THINK. I limited myself to solely going back to school for a certificate program rather than just going off to a 4-year university, and now I am struggling to work, live on my own and go back to school. I would tell my senior high school self to slow down, and continue to be a high school kid. I would tell myself to keep working, don't move out, and to go to college and enjoy the experience. I would tell myself that yes, you can do it. You are stronger and smarter than you even understand. Avoid the struggle.

This school was my home, they were incredibly accepting and I learned so much, therefore I highly recommend incoming freshman and adults looking to further their education to apply.

• $0

Charles H McCann Technical School administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.