Charles R Drew University of Medicine and Science Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Charles R Drew University of Medicine and Science

PRECIOUS

Charles R Drew university is a school that was built to serve the underserved community. It was first established in 1966 and it initially served the region of Los Angeles that had inadequate medical services. Charles R Drew prides itself on the ability to take care of its students and making sure it provides an enabling environment for every student to thrive and excel to our utmost potential.

Veronica

I love how diverse and committed the university is being involved within the community. The small class sizes has allowed me to grow as a student with every professor knowing my name, making sure that I stay on track. This is something that I have never received coming from a larger university. My exam results are better and my studying method has improved. Overall, CDU is a great university for anyone who is ready to take advantage of the education that is being provided to them.

Malik

The school is near a lot of acvities that are funny and enjoyable

Krysta

I definitely highly recommend this school if you are serious about pursuing a career in health care! The professors challenge you in a way that isn’t too overwhelming, but prepares and shapes you for the rigors of medicine. The professors genuinely care and are willing to help you out as much as possible to reach your personal and professional goals.

Top Questions about Charles R Drew University of Medicine and Science